Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thank You All From The Bottom Of My Heart...

After 8 long days of hospital stay, I am home. I have a very long journey ahead of me. My lungs have taken a beating (not to mention my body) but I am home at long last. I am taking breathing treatments every 1-2 hours to help with my asthma, and on many new medications. I am having to learn to be patient with this process and unfortunately that comes hard for me. Just to walk the length of the hall exhausts me, and I have always done things for myself. I am now having to rely on Sweet Heidi Girl and DH.



I wanted to tell each of you how much your prayers, love, concerns and cards have meant to me. I am truly blessed. (Thank you sweet Marydon for keeping everyone informed. You are a TRUE jewel, and I love you so.)



It will be awhile yet before I am back up and running. I am still in neutral, but hope to shift gears next week. Please continue to keep me in your prayers. Thursday, on top of everything I have been through, one of my back teeth broke off, thus causing a dentist run, and a new crown. I just sat and cried, another horrible expense. When it rains it pours. I will post again soon.









post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment