Friday, January 8, 2010

And the Winners Are...Happy Pink Saturday

Good morning Sweet Pinkies, and welcome to the second Pink Saturday post of 2010!



As always, please thank the fabulous Ms Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for organizing and hosting this fabulous event.

Please remember to go and check out her blog, and see the complete list of Pink Saturday "Pinkie" participants, and take the time to go and visit some of them.
You will find the pinkest of "Pinkies" right here at Pink Saturday.









Today, I am sharing 3 Pink Fairies for my pink post. They are each announcing one of the 3 winners from my Pink Saturday drawing that I announced last week.

So let's kick it off Pinkie.







Pinkie has the first honor, so flutter on in Ms Pinkie. Isn't she just the most beautiful little thing you've ever seen?




"
Well Pinkies, a little birdie here has told me that the first name drawn out of Country Wings' infamous pink hat is:




Marsha @ Sassy Mini Dolls". Marsha sweetie, you lucky girl, please email me your address and the domino necklace with the pink flamingo is heading your way sweetie. Wear it with pride.

Ladies if you haven't visited Ms Marsha please click on the link above, and go and take the time to visit her. She hosts a home with the sassiest mini dolls you have ever seen. "Love ya girl". Congratulations sweetie.



Next, I'd like to introduce the colorful Chloe. She has the second name drawn from the infamous pink hat of mine. Ms Chloe, "Take it away."




Oh my goodness gracious, it belongs to Ms LV @ Thoughts From Meme's Corner. LV the little teapot necklace is coming your way sweetie,so please email me your address. Now "Pinkies" if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting sweet LV you haven't lived.

She claims to be a young 80, but is the cutest darn thing. I think she is pulling our legs. She shares not only pinkie things with us, but she shares her heart, and I just love her. LV wear your pinkie necklace with pride. Couldn't be headed to a sweeter gal. Congratulations sweetie.


My last fairie to introduce today is Butter, and you'll never guess why. Flitter on in Butter, the "Pinkies" are anxious to find out the name of the last winner of this drawing.




"Oh my gosh, I can't believe my eyes, let me check again. Yes, it is correct." The last name drawn from the infamous pink hat is Ms Dana @ The Stone Rabbit. Oh Dana the little heart necklace is coming to you sweetie, you and Stone Rabbit. Won't he be happy? He'll be fighting you for this pink bling.

Now if you're a "Pinkie" that hasn't visited Ms Dana, you must go over and meet her Stone Rabbit. He moves around each week with Ms Dana, and he has his ears into everything. No secrets around Stone Rabbit. Congrats Dana, please email me your address so I can get this necklace in the mail to you. Wear it with pride sweetie.



Oh "Pinkies" it has been so much fun. I am almost to my 200th post, and when I reach it, I am going to have another giveaway. So keep on looking "Pinkies" I'm not that far off.

You'll never guess what I have in store for the next give away, but I can tell you it's home made with love ♥.



As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and so much love...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment