Thursday, January 21, 2010

Friday - Finding Beauty With the Beautiful Ms Claudia


Today is "Friday Finding Beauty" a weekly event on Claudia's blog Dipity Road. Participating blogs are asked to post a photo of whatever they like on their blog, that touched them in some way and made them feel, see, or appreciate a moment of beauty in their lives. Please thank the lovely Ms Claudia for being so kind to host this wonderful weekly event.

"Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder."

If you have the time, please go and visit all of the other blogs participating. It will definitely Bless Your Heart.


To me, this is Beauty. I took this picture of Moma and Daddy last year. They are together still, 55 years and going strong. I love watching them hug each other, kiss each other, smile that sweet smile at each other, garden together. So many precious moments they share each and every day together. They still love to hold hands and walk through the yard together, they still cook special foods for each other. Moma says, "It's the simple things that make it nice." Daddy says, "It's your Mother's good cooking. She can fry the best fried chicken ever."

Growing up, that is the one thing I remember most about them. Always kissing each other good-bye and kissing each other hello. A very gentle soft peck. I always thought that was so romantic. I find myself doing the same thing today. Thank you Moma and Daddy for being such a wonderful inspiration to Tony and I. I love you both so much.


As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and so much love...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment