Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What Do You Think? Let's Take A Survey On This One...

You know how we sometimes have things that go on in our heads, and we really ponder them? Well I was thinking about this one. In your comments, please give me your decision, and it cannot be both. Only one or the other. Deep thinking girls. Really deep thinking.


If A Turtle Loses His Shell...


Is He Naked?





Or Is He Homeless?





No right or wrong answer, just an opinion as to what you think. Bring in the family on this one if you want. You can get the darndest answers. I found myself laughing at the grandkids.

Can't wait to see what others think. We have 2 naked and 3 homeless in our house.



As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love, Sherry


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment