Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 29th Birthday Phillip - My Baby is 29, Is That Possible???

Oh My Precious Son,

Where Has the Time Gone?


January 5, 1981,


29 years ago you and I had our first date.


I knew when I looked into your big

brown eyes that you
were special,

and were going to do BIG things.


It seems like this was you only yesterday.....


If you could have , you would've slept with those darn boots on. You loved your cowboy hat, and your gun and holster were your sidekicks. You never went anywhere without them. You wanted a big black horse when you grew up. (No, it didn't happen, but it was so fun watching you dream.)



Here you are my son, with your precious son, Kain Boy. I so love the beautiful man, Husband and Dad that you have become. You are so beautiful to me. I love you Phillip.

(And for those of you wondering, no Phillip didn't grow up and get a horse, he grew up and bought himself a big Dodge Truck.) Who would've thought?

Happy Birthday My Precious Phillip, I will always love you. Thank you for the 29years of joy, tears, smiles, laughter, and so many years of happiness that you have given me.


Here's your chocolate cake. Sorry about the missing piece. You know your Dad, if there is a chocolate cake around, he's getting into it. He said you wouldn't miss it tho, he only taste tested it for you.

Happy Birthday my Precious Son. I love you with all my Heart. I hope you will all join in with me in wishing Phillip, my baby, a Happy 29th Birthday.

As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love call home. Country hugs...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment