Saturday, January 2, 2010

EK PYAARA SA DOST,HAMARA BHI HAI KOI !

3rd,January,2010



Sunday



8p.m

Dear Friends,

Good morning!Happy and Prosperous New Year To All O f You!

The beaches were packed with tourists.this is the time for new beginnings and new resolutions.messages of peace have to be proclaimed.It's very difficult to adpot a few resolutions as they will be painful for others.but it is better not to carry over new worries in the new year.am I right?Kal ho na ho;let us live the moment peacefully. :)so,mast raho,doston!

It's the season for peace and happiness,to spread the word of joy among fellow men,a time to rejuvenate spirits and faith.festive seasons excite everyone and bring in energy,joy and excitement.

during my Christmas holidays when I was in Trichur,I had been to my Father's village,Andathode, a beautiful location enriched with sea and fields.here as children we used to spend our holidays.the memories are evergreen;For the first time I saw the sea here.looking at the rising waves,I cried and shouted and ran fast to the distant shore.still the cries echo in my ears.[now I wake up tolooking at the sea]. :)the water filled fields,the ducks,the three storeyed mansion of my Father,the realtives,Achamma-my Father's Mother-[who had a new bed time story every night]have left deep imprints.I love the place,the pople of Andathode.The famous writer Ms.Kamala Das lived in the neighbourhood,Punnayoorkulam.I felt so nice to visit my Dad's relatives after so many years.Marriage is coming up in this month;so we were busy inviting our relatives.I'm happy the grand mansion is still intact and the moments spent there took me back to my childhood.the house overlooked into the fields but they are filled up and coconut trees are planted.the important turning point of my life took place here.:)
I was happy to come across a blogger from the neighbourhood.it was in last May[2009].I was thrilled and excited to know someone from my Achan's place.we could relate very well to the beautiful places.when I see his photos of the sunset or sunrise I go back to my childhood.[he loves photography].I had ample reason to rejoice on the New Year Day.surprises are often pleasant.:)it was unexpected.someone gifted me a photo post for the first time and it was Andathode beach.:)words fail to express my emotions.
The surprise was, I could talk to him who is on annual holidays.the soft,sincere words confirm what a thorough gentleman he is!very few names stay close to one's heart.So,I thought of sharing my experiences and thoughts of Friendship.friends are my strength and I don't have a life without you.
''Friendship is a feeling of comfort and emotional safety with a person. It is when you do not have to weigh your thoughts and measure words, before keeping it forth before your friend. It is when someone knows you better than yourself and assures to be your side in every emotional crisis and better understanding. Friendship is much beyond roaming together and sharing good moments, it is when someone comes to rescue you from the worst phase of life. Friendship is eternal.''

I don't have to see you,

Let's never meet ,dear,
The unheard songs are sweeter,

The unseen friends are better.

The down to earth nature impressesd me a lot;

Your mind longs to capture,

The beauty of nature.

And we are touched by your photo posts.

Which are really amazing.

Keep that smile on your face;

You have soothing words for soul.

There was a time in my childhood,

When the world was a simple place;

I didn't have to bother,''where's the party tonight?''

Life has changed a lot,

Daily events make the life stressful;

The workload gives me sleepless nights.

I am happy that I have come across people,

Who have time to listen to me,

Who have lifted my spirits.

You have always shown me sweeter ways,

How to proceed from the crossroads.

For strange reasons,I do get stuck;

Not knowing what to do.

The loving calls,the passionate mails,

Made me stand up and walk ahead.

I believe in my dreams;

Your presence made me dream higher.

Big or small,your gestures are appreciated.

I'm sure,I'll never run out of friendship.

Thank you,guys,for your goodwill,

Moral support and presence felt.

Once a while let's do the soul searching,

Taking time for introspection.


Enhancing the relationships on true feelings,

Let's welcome this wonderful new year!
Friends,

I dedicate this post to all my friends,specially to the dost from Andathode.[even if you won't be able to read this post].please enjoy the video.this is Kishen's choice.

this is my first post of 2010.when I think about tomorrow I need my friends with me .I do bank on your love,trust and understanding.I wanted to be Rani Lakshmi Bai in my childhood and teens. :)Now let me be just Anupama at sincerely yours.I might be mysterious at times,but always sincere with you.

It's Anu signing off..........

when I take one step forward,please don't call me from back.you walk by my side.your company doubles the joy and enthusiasm.

Na saathi na humsafar hai koi,


Na kisike hum na hamara hai koi,

Par aapko dekh ke keh sakte hai,


Ek pyaara sa dost hamara bhi hai koi!

Wishing you a relaxing Sunday,
Reminding you Anu loves you a lot,
R equesting you to help me to cause a smile always,
Sasneham,Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment