Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Coming Girls Just As Fast As I Can.....

I've got my tenni's on and I am runnin around like a chicken "Girl" with my head cut off, and I tell you so many of you are not feelin well. I just had to run by and see if I couldn't perk each of you up a little.


I've got a spoonful of lovin, my very favorite tissues (the kind that have lotion and are soft and easy on your little bittie sneez(ies), and I have a feather pillow (let me tell ya that one hurt a little, but nothin is to good for my blogger friends, I know they will grow back fast), and ofcourse I have made chicken noodle soup ( I mean what else would I make, this is the best of the best.


So look our ladies here I come:


I'm clucking on over to see Ms Marydon @ Blushing Rose. Got her fluffed up and fed, left her some tissues, and a few hugs and several spoonfuls of lovin and I am off. Here I come Willa @ The Old Cupboard Door, I heard you were a little under the weather too. Hope all these wonderful Chickie supplies and a spoonful of lovin perk you up too. Now I am off to see Bernie @ On My Own. Again tissues and chicken noodle soup, and I think you need a pillow to fluff your head up a little. There you go chickie, woops a spoonful of lovin and I am off again. It is a long way over to see Ms Lynn @ Painting Thyme Needfuls, here are you some tissues and a pillow to prop and what the heck my chicken noodle soup is so great it will fix everything, so give it a chance chickie. Chickie I clucked myself silly getting here. Hugs and your spoonful of lovin and I am off again. Hang on sweet Dawn @ Holly Hill Primitives. Chickie here is your soup, my infamous tissues, a spoonful of lovin and I am off again. There are so many of us out there in need today.

This darn snow is keeping me in business. Now this is a special stop for Ms Lynne's Hubby, she is the little chickie over @ Lynne's Gifts From the Heart and her hubby could use a little cheering up, so here are some tissues and a pillow to plop with, and I am leaving a spoonful of lovin for Lynne to administer later when I am gone. Take care of him chickie and hope my visit helped and brought about a cluck or two. I have so many to visit. I may need a new pair of tenni's after this run. Okay April, hang on chickie I am a comin as fast as these tennis go. One speed only, chick speed at that. April O @ The Artchics also needed some soup, a spoonful of lovin, some soup and a pillow just for comfort chickie, woops almost forgot the tissues. You will feel so much better tomorrow.

And now I am running all the way back to Arizona. I am off to see my little chickie named CeeKay. CeeKay lives @ My Journey With Teal. She is going through chemo and can always use some tissues, a pillow for comfort, and CeeKay chickie I am leaving you with 12 spoonfuls of lovin to use whenever you need to.


My tennis are smokin, so I am off to the house. I too, have this darn stuff now. Which one of you little chickies sneezed while I was there? Today, I can hardly talk. My throat is so sore it hurts to swallow, and I am running a temp. I had to stay home from work today, and being an insulin diabetic will probably end up going in to see the Dr. I don't fight infections off like I used to. I know it was given in love.


I pray you each get to feeling better soon. If one of you aren't feeling well, and I missed your house number, give me a call, and I'll get there as soon as I can. I love each one of you, and so enjoy your blogs. You are the best medicine that a girl could ever ask for.


As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and so much love...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment