Saturday, January 30, 2010

THE MARRIAGE RECEPTION OF APPU AND ASH IN CHENNAI


ELLORUKKUM VANAKAM!
31stJanuary,2010
Sunday, 11.30p.m












Dear Friends,
Good Morning!
The precious holiday,just one day I get a week to relax and get refreshed.morning I was in the balcony enjoying the beauty of the calm and quiet sea,talking to my best friend on phone.the atmosphere,the surroundings and the timing along with my













mindset decide the tone of chatting.I come out to the balcony to get lost in the beauty of the colourful sea at night and the silent and calm sea in the mornings.As promised,I am writing the new post on the marriage reception of Ash and Appu.It was a pleasure to travel together with my dear and near ones to Chennai.We were really excited and looking forward to the marriage reception.Nanda and Madhav had to cancel their tickets due to personal reasons.we missed them a lot.Kishen and Arun added joy to our trip.

The whole chennai smells filter coffee and lovely maddening mallipoov[Jasmine flowers].Mallippov is my favourite gift that I receive wholeheartedly.[hope you got the hint].I bougt the beautiful strand of mallippov and kanakambaram and put it on my single plait.the pattiyamma was selling flowers with a smile and she gave me alovely rose too.:)A smile does make a difference.













Indian weddings have a charm of their own.As per the traditions the wedding is primarily organized by the bride's family.the reception is celebrated after the wedding.It is rganized by the family of the groom and is a sort of a grand ceremony.this is the celebration time for both the families as they rejoice over the new accord.this is the time for the groom's side to make the world know that they have a new member in their family and they want to celebrate her arrival.Reception is an extensionof the marriage celebration.It is organizes to provide opportunity to those who could not attend the wedding.in mehandi application,Achu has written Ganesh in her palm,which you can see in the photo.We were intoroduced to bridegroom's relatives.Appu's teacher was telling,''Ganesh is areal gem''.his mother's face was glowing with pride.[I approve the teacher's certificates].:)


A beautiful reception is every bride and groom's dream,

A time to relax and enjoy.

It was held on 26th,January,2010

At the beautiful auditorium of Green Park Hotel,Chennai.

The reception was a grand and elaborate party;

We were really made comfortable and at ease.

The reception echoed the ceremony ,
In style and decor.

The outstanding speciality was the lawn,

Where the guests felt so refreshed,

Enjoying the cool breeze.

Water was flushing through the fountain.

Hotel Green Park is a 4 star hotel,

Situated in NSK Salai,Vadapalani,

Just twelve kms away from the airport.

It is a fabulous destination for reception

With unforgettable memories.

And beautiful resort locations for the reception


This is acity that can throw a party!

The guestlist included relatives and close friends.

Stepping outside the traditions

And embracing the new elements


To make the reception more


Interacting and engaging.

There was a playful and fun atmosphere

We celebrated and did it an unique style

With smart planning and the right resources

The reception turned out to be

The best party I ever attended.

Appu was in formals and Ash in her pudava saree of light sadlewood shade.
The secret is Appu loves to see her in saree.:)

The best ornament was Achu's enchanting smile,

Which makes her a real beauty.

The couple looked awesome,

They garlanded the orchid malas,

lovely in the purple shade.

The mesmerising stage decorations,

The light settings and the fresh flowers,

The DJ and the selected romantic songs,

Created the perfect ambience

For those who have a romantic heart,

By speeding up the heartbeats.

An elaborate menu with

The choicest selection of traditional

Indian,Oriental and Continental

To suit all palates.

The dessert was the couple's favourite,

Gulab jamun and icecream.

I must tell you,guys,

More masti awaited us after the grand dinner .

Enjoying the fresh air in the lawn.

Long before,I had stopped asking,Where is the party tonight?

But whenever I attend a party,

I just can't resist the music and shaking a leg.

From the beginning the colourful,

Twinkling dance floor attracted me a lot!

After the crowd left, the family and close friends

Had a lot of fun and laughter

Dancing to the tunes of Tamil and Hindi numbers;

I always wanted to watch Kishen performing,

And to dance with him forgetting myself.

And here I was so lucky to have both.

Kishen was the star of the dance floor.

He was loaded with praises.

And for the first time we were

Altogether dancing in high spirits;
I was really surprised to see

My ettan and kunjettan joining the group.

Arun,ash's ettan and rajeev with his friend,

Danced with the group enjoying the show.

Maza,Nanda and Madhav we missed you,

And I was longing for My Little Star.

Jeevz had left the same night of the marriage.

Minooty,you missed the fun and sparkling lights.

The big balloons and the caring hearts.

It was simply fantastic!

Then the family photo session started


and the couple was led to the


Beautifully decorated room.

The bed was very much inviting with flowers.

A heart shaped cake was cut by Achu and Appu
Let the sweetness remain forever!

A Big God Bless You,Dearies,

To lead a life filled with

Happiness,peace,trust and understanding!

As you told me Appu,you can read the post now enjoying the chill and romantic weather of Munnar.I really liked the spontaneous action of yours when I gifted both of you the bunch of jamanthy flowers,you knelt down and proclaimed 'I love you' to Achu.wow!really cool.:)


never ever let the love diminish and I'm sure you have surprises for Valentine's Day![Last year Achu was in dubai and still you surprised her].:)

Friends,


thanks a lot for your greetings and good wishes for Achu and Appu.

She is Dad's Ash,Mom's Achu,his Ash and their Aswathi.He is her Appu,family's APPU and their Ganesh.he sings so well.
before leaving Chennai,it was raining the next day on 27th January.and I hope you know,rain is a good omen.I was getting the smell of the fresh mud and I was really feeling romantic.Let me sing that Tamil song for you.........

Daddy Mummy veetilillai..................
la la........................la...la...la.............

Parkalam...................:)

Post romba pudichuvo?cholungo..........................[hey,I can speak Tamil].:)

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday,just telling you,it's time to open up to someone special of your life...................

HAPPY FEBRUARY!


It's Anu signing off...................

the happening was my friend in Chennai[one of them] came to meet me.he is one of the two who makes my mornings cheerful with beautiful good morning mails.thanks a lot friend! :)and for the cadburys too.

I could speak to my blogger guru over phone and I felt happy.

Next marriage in our family is in August and reception is in September.Jeevz and Sandy will tie the knot in August,in Thiruvanathapuram.
Reminding you Anu loves you dil se,

Requesting you to express your views,

Sasneham,

Anu


No comments:

Post a Comment