Sunday, January 17, 2010

LIVE EACH AND VERY MOMENT!




18th,January,2009



Monday



7p.m



Dear Friends,



Good Evening!



It's a beautiful evening.At last I had finished the important work alloted to me and I am leaving for Achu's marriage.After many days,I was enjoying the beautiful blue sea.so relaxing and refreshing.Once I reach Trichur,the morning scene will change.I am so excited.All the dear and near ones started reaching home.Minooty will keep us busy.once again after many years,lullabies are sung at home.It's the marriage season in Kerala.Pattu and silk sarees,the fragrance of jasmine flowers,laughter,fun and feast.wow!I will be busy doing the last minute arrangements.Ash[Achu]is getting married to Ganesh at the auspicious presence of Lord Krishna in the Kalyana Mandapam of Sree Guruvayoor Temple on 22nd January.we need your prayers and blessings.

I am back to my real moods and feel fresh.I was in a sort of silent treatment.

Before leaving this beautiful state[even if for a short break],I feel like writing a post.Life is a blessing!Let's celebrate life and don't forget to live each and every moment.My Little Star taught me this precious lesson.






Life is so busy now,



With wanted and unwanted demands.



When the pressures are more,



Take a break and a deep breath;



It's time to tell yourself,friends,



Live each and every moment!






When we forget to make the phone calls,



And to post the hand written letters,



Getting occupied to give time for family,



Remember,the time is now,



To tell yourself,guys,



Live and each and every moment.









When we don't find time to talk,



When our spirits are low,



When we have sleepless nights,



It's the right time to say,pals,



Live each and every moment!






When we spoil our days in raging rows,



When we feel jealous over friendships,



When we don't get the much awaited phone calls,



Please feel confident ;



And tell yourself,friends,



Live each and every moment!






Life is not a bed of roses,



We must accept the thorns too.



It should not surprise us,



When the close friends develop a cold feet;



Nothing else we can do but say,



Live each and every moment!






When we stop receiving



The small and kind gestures,



Which were showered on us;



That showed someone did care for us,



It's time to say,buddies,



Live each and every moment!



When we hardly get appreciations,

When you feel life is a burden,

The excess baggage troubles you,

Give space and tell yourself,




Live each and every momnet.

When we get confused,

Where we stand in our relations,

Try to rebuild the trust and understanding,

And tell yourself,friends,

Live each and every moment.

Friends,

Always believe in unconditionsl love.let's enjoy the present




moment.let's have genuine feelings in our minds.Take time to say,'Hi' and 'your friendship makes my whole world beautiful.'Tell me when did you last say that to me?:)

The night is cool and the ships are illuminated.cold breeze is brushing my cheeks.It's so lovely.It's time to start packing.[rather it's too late].

I will be in Chennai for the marriage reception and it's fun travelling with our family.looking forward to the exciting moments and I know surprises are in galore.


It's Anu signing off..........


There is another marriage in Trichur to attend on 21st,January.Deepak is getting married to Radhika.There won't be time to visit your blogs and leave comments, now.But I promise,as soon as I am back,I will be reading all the posts.

Friends,always leave a ray of hope to someone you meet and talk for the day!


dil ki dhadkan hai,khyaalon mein mere rehta hai;


Kaun hai woh,jo sawalon mein mere rehta hai.


Jis ka dkha na khwaab us se wafa karta hoon,


dil ke aain main us se mila karta hoon!

Wishing you a dreamy and romantic night,

Remember,Anu loves all of you,

Sasneham,

Anu





































No comments:

Post a Comment