Saturday, January 30, 2010

Great News That I Am Just Busting To Share...


Yep, I guess I will be exchanging that pink yarn for blue, because he is a little boy. Our 8th little grandchild will be taken by scheduled c-section on or around June 11th. We are so thrilled to be adding another little boy, now we will have 4 - grand daughters and 4 - grandsons. They have brought such joy into our lives. We are truly blessed.




Thank you Phillip and Karrie for blessing our lives once again. Congratulations to you both, and to Destyne (Big Sis) and Kain Boy (Big Brother). This is truly going to be a GREAT year for us all.



I just love this ultra sound. They said yesterday he was sucking his lip and loves to have his little hands by his head and face. God is truly wonderful. Have a beautiful Sunday and thank you for allowing me to share with you tonight.


As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and love...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment