Friday, January 22, 2010

Follow The Pink Umbrella...

Good morning "Pinkies" and welcome to my Pink Saturday post.


As always, please thank the beautiful Ms Beverly at
How Sweet The Sound for organizing and hosting this fabulous event, each and every Saturday.


Please remember to go and check out her blog, and see the complete list of Pink Saturday "Pinkie" participants, and take the time to go and visit some of them.
You will find the pinkest of "Pinkies" right here at Pink Saturday.







It's been raining here in Phoenix, and you've got to hear these she said, he saids. I just had to share with you. What fun conversations.





He said, "I said I will get wet first, I am not walking under that ridiculous pink umbrella." She said, " Okay, whatever!!!"



She said, "Oh My Gosh, I love your pink." Then she said, "Me too." So she said, "Where did you buy yours?" And then she said, "Like, oh my gosh, me too."





She said, "Thanks for sharing. Who would have thought? Darn those weather men anyway." So she said, " Yeah, they lie to us every day here in the valley and for once they were right."








She said, "Hey Buddy, could you move it up there? Some of us back here have to work today." He said...He said...He said...








I said, "Hey, how did you get in here, you aren't rain?" She said, "Who asked you, could you just help me down from here?" I said,





"As always, thank you for stopping my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home." Country hugs and love...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment