Monday, January 25, 2010

Cock-a-Doodle-Doo...Have I Found A Deal For You

You know me, if you follow my blog, and I am always hunting something new, differant and unusual. Well bloggies, I have found it. Oh My Gosh. I just ordered something (infact 2 somethings) that I just had to share. They are so darn cute, I just know you all are going to want one.

Are you tired of looking at the ho-hum face of your dishwasher? How about the boring white, almond or steel of your refrigerator? Take a look at this. Here is the Refrigerator:



The colors are so vibrant and pretty. It is one large complete magnet that sticks beautifully to the front face of your refrigerator. It comes in side-by-side and regular. They are totally washable, I just wipe clean with a wet cloth. Boy has it made my fridge pop. I love it.





Here is the dishwasher cover. It comes in the full size, like I ordered, or you can order a half size that just partially covers your dishwasher, enhances it. They are so nice. I just love them. My 2 appliances set far apart enough in the kitchen, that the 2 patterns look like another part of the barn yard. Seeing as how I have lots of country, well I just had to order them. (Now at Christmas I ordered a Snowman scene for the dishwasher, and at that time they did not have anything for the refrigerator. So, when I saw this one for the refrigerator, I had to order both.)


I have also spied a new one that came out for Spring, and Carmen C. you will love this one, it has bunnies on it. Your Bunnybums will love you for it. Kelley this one is for you, they have one with horses on it, and Cindy they even have one for you, it has apples on it. The one I have my name on the list for is the Americana Rooster, it has the American flag (dishwasher only) and it will be coming in around April 23rd. Can't wait.


The refrigerator prices were 16.99 for a side by side. That is what I have. A standard is 19.99 and fits the whole bottom portion of your fridge.


The dishwasher prices were 10.99 for the half ones, that allow you to show the top and bottom color of your dishwasher door, and the large ones, like mine are 14.99. I received a coupon for 20% off when I got my first order, so I used it for the 2nd purchase. Go to: http://www.collectionsetc.com/


The quality was so wonderful, these are really heavy magnets, and they wash up so easily. I couldn't be happier. You know me, I just had to share.


As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs,



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment