Monday, August 2, 2010

CHA Summer Show Wrap Up!


Loved the flowers around the Rosemont Convention Center in Chicago!

Chatting with some folks about Bead Chic while they work on a Make it and Take it!

Loved my fab sign from the Beadalon Marketing Department!

We got home from Chicago and CHA on Friday afternoon. I've mostly been resting since. I wasn't on my game as much as I'd have liked to have been, even my hair lacked pizazz. Sigh. I diverted attention with large and largely distracting jewelry. The daily make it and take its and book signings at the Beadalon booth were really fabulous and non-stop busy. Hopefully I spread a little happy buzz about the new book. Thanks to Beadalon and F&W Media for sponsoring my event!

I didn't have it in me to wander the show floor after the daily three hour demo slots, so alas I have no exciting new products to share. I'm happy to report that my Mermaid's Bounty necklace from Enchanted Adornments went for 150 dollars at the Westcott/Wyland auction! Wow! My pics below are all of the wonderful crafty friends I saw while I was on the show floor. There is never enough time. I'll be back tomorrow with MY Adirondack Chair for Kathy Peterson and The Cedar Store's Designerpalooza 2010! Tune in!

Cheers,
Madge

With The Divine Mr. Mark Montano
of While You Were Out and Ten Years Younger and The Big Ass DIY book series, love him!

With the fabulous PattieWack...she's adorable!

With the dynamic Suze Weinberg-one of the nicest and most talented gals I know!

With Crafty Rock Star Tim Holtz...really what can I say? It's TIM!

Adore every one of these people...delicious Julianna Hudgins spokesperson for Sizzix, craftacular Cathie Filian and Steve Piacenza of HGTV's Creative Juice

With powerhouses Cathie Filian of HGTV's Creative Juice and Wendy Russell of HGTV Canada's She's Crafty

To say I adore Crafty Chica is a vast understatement, she ROCKS!

With the lovely Katie Hacker of Beadalon and new host of Beads, Baubles and Jewels and Candie Cooper author, designer and all around crafty gal!

With the delightful and talented Sandy Laipply at my book signing

(Photo Courtesy of Suze Weinberg)
LOVE this pic of me with Julianna Hudgins. Spending some time with her was the BEST part of CHA.

Another Suze Weinberg Shot with the amazingly talented and sweet Claudine Hellmuth

Dinner at Mortons in Rosemont with the fab folks from Beadalon

No comments:

Post a Comment