Friday, August 13, 2010

Pink Acres Is The Place To Be...






TO PINK SATURDAY



Hosted by
Ms Beverly @
How Sweet The Sound.


Ms Beverly likes for us to share

pink with each other. I hope you enjoy

my Pink Acres.  I had fun with this one.








Pink Saturday is the place to be.

Pink livin is the life for me.












Pink spreadin out so far and wide.
Keep those colors,


Just give me that pinkish side.












Pink Saturday
is where I'd rather stay.


















I get allergic seeing grey.








I just adore a pink house view.

Dah-ling I love you, but give me
Pink Saturday.











The pink chores...










Fresh Pink air...










Pink Times Square.











You are my life.

Let’s all say a cheer.

Pink Saturday we are here.





As always, thank you for
stopping by my  little piece of
heaven, here in the desert, that
I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,




post signature










No comments:

Post a Comment