Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Today Was A Rough Day...







Today, in my book of life,

I experienced a horrible pain.

A pain that still has me drained tonight.

Tears that fell so fast and free.







As most of you know, in April I got pneumonia,

and in May I ended up in the hospital for almost

10 days. What I haven't shared with all of you,

is that my voice has not returned. What I do have

is a mere piece of the voice I had before. It isn't

real clear and I am very hard to understand.

I have been told this is as good as it gets. It's

the new me. I have been trying to adjust.




Today, at work, I experienced someone making

fun of how I talk, yes trying to immitate me. I

felt the pain rip right through my chest wall and

into my heart. I had to get out quick. Oh the pain.

The sad part is, I thought I was sounding so much

better. I guess I just want to sound better.








Thank you sweet friends, for loving me for who I am.

For wiping my tears with your hankies.
For walking slow as I can no longer run.


But most of all, thank you for allowing me to be ME.
And not judging me. I am the same Country Wings.




As always, thank you for stopping by
my little piece of heaven, here in the


desert, that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment