Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shake, Shake, Shake...








I received a couple of things
in the mail. SO:


I just had to share.

I have put on my finest
perfume, "Lovely".
Picked out my laciest outfit,
and then I decided to let
you see my new slippers.


I am doing the Happy Dance.










My Dear Friend
Julie @ Life With The Tucker and Wolek Clan


sent this to me:

I asked for HOPE and she said,

"Hope Is Putting Faith To Work When

Doubting Would Be Easier."










Just look at the beauty it holds.
Gorgeous flowers and
fairies running about.
It has 3 little birdhouses and


I love the ribbon that is hanging from.
Julie Sweetie, thank you from
the bottom of my heart. If you haven't
visited Julie please pop over and let her


bless you with her beauty.
Be prepared, She will grab your heart.











And would you just look at this:

PJ @ Seens From The Back Of My Eyelids

sent me this wonderful book. I have been reading

a lot during my illness. I find it quite relaxing, and

when I can't sleep at night, I read a chapter or two,

heck okay, you got me, sometimes 3.



PJ, my sweet friend, thank you from the very

bottom of my heart. You know how I love to

read. If you haven't visited PJ, please stop by

and say hi. She writes, she tells stories, and she

shares so many wonderful ideas.
You will be blessed a zillion times over.
 








And lastly I won a giveaway.

A Christmas in July.

Brenda @ The Rusty Thimble.



I won this precious Little GingerBread Man.

He smells of cinammon and such goodness.

Love the little safety pin buttons and the

rickrack trim. He is tea stained full of goodness.

Look at the stitched eyes and smile.










And also in the box was this precious little
apron
modeled by one of my Precious
little Grand
daughters, Isabel Timberlee.

 Isn't she just as sweet as pie?
I love you Sugar Pie.
Thank you for assisting me tonight.











And lastly Brenda included in my box of
love,
a beautiful set of linen crocheted and

embroidered dinner napkins. Now if you
haven't visited Brenda please click on


the link above and stop in and visit
her beautiful Primitive blog. She makes
the most beautiful gifts for her Etsy shop.
She just got moved into
her new house.
Stop over and give her a
house warming
hello. She will love you for it.













That's right. While I was home recooperating,
I received
many prayers, letters, cards, books
and special gifts of love. You
each know who you are,
and I can't begin to thank you
for making me feel
so special. I was not able to blog  about
them, I
wasn't doing much more than sleeping in my chair


and staying focused on just breathing. I am trying to
stay
up and moving now. So THANK YOU,
each of YOU, for
all the Sista Lovin.
You are all the wind beneath my wings.













As always, thank you for stopping by my
little piece of heaven here in the desert
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,




post signature








No comments:

Post a Comment