Thursday, August 19, 2010

KAL HO YA NA HO

20th,August,2010
Friday
Dear Friends,
  Good Morning!
How are you?I had been to Bangalore on an official tour.Even though the weather was cold,I enjoyed my trip.The train was crowded with people specially going to their native places to attend the religiously important day of Maha Lakshmi Vratham.They were enthusiastic and cheerful.They reminded me of ONAM,when Keralites across the globe reach hometown to attend the Festival of Flowers.
I missed you friends,reading your posts and being in touch with you.Thank you so much for your sms and calls.They made a difference to my lonely moments.Thank you so much for your comments for the previous posts and I had not replied yet.
I hardly get time to express my thoughts in the morning as I have to rush for my work very early.But,if I don't write now,I will be taking another break from all of you.I have just unpacked my baggage.And it is time for another journey;this time,the journey is personal and I am eagerly looking forward to it.:)
                            My train journey was really amazing.Fields of sunflowers,marigold flowers,sugarcane plants,maize shrubs,bajra,the kuchacha roads lined by huge shady trees,the landed properties of acronuts and coconut trees told me the local people are really hardworking.I was not so confident about my official trip to an unknown destination and to be among strange people.But God took care of even the small happenings.I am so grateful for the kindness I received.

The small and beautiful moments of Bangalore,
How can I forget in my life?
Sitting under the huge beautiful shady trees,
Laden with colourful flowers,
Breathing fresh air in the open ground,
Enjoying the chirping of the cute little birds,
I was thinking about you!
As often,I never let you know,
How do I feel at present.
I value my feelings and respect them a lot,
They are not to be scattered in the air,
Or to be flown away with the wind.
Like the cattle grazing in the green fields,
Looking for greener pastures,
I just can't go away leaving what I have!
I was so delighted to see the pookalam
In my friend's house in Blore,
They realy made me nostalgic!
Taking me back to childhood memories,
Where we children did compete,
To collect the beautiful colourful flowers,
To decorate our courtyard with pretty pookalam.
The people were real hosts,
Where they took time to make me comfortable.
Even the cab driver was patient enough,
To answer my hundred questions
''What is this''?and ''What is that?''
And I was surprised he explained
The important circles,places and buildings,
With a tinge of sincerity!
I don't regret my friend,I could not permit you.
To come and meet me;
As I could stick to my resolutions,
But I value your friendship a lot.
I enjoyed the Antakshari session we had in the train,
And all of a sudden one Kannadiga lady,
Asked me to sing again,''Nanna re....Nanna re...''
And the comment I heard,
''Oh!the voice is so sweet''!
Bringing out a bright smile on my face.
Kal ho ya ho,be always kind and nice!
Friends,
I am busy with work and personal life.Time won't permit right now to reach each of your blogs;but I assure you I will be reading your posts very soon.
Anya,I miss you a lot;I miss your updates.You are always in my prayers and thoughts.Life has reached crossroads and one needs a strong mind.
The small and beautiful moments of daily life sum up our lives.So,live each and moment of life.It's celebration time once again.Onam is just three days away.


HAPPY ONAM TO ALL OF YOU!
Hum ko hami se churalo........
Dil mein kahim chupalo......
Hum akele ho na jaayen......
Door tum se.....................ho na jaayen.........
Paas aavo   gale se laga le.........
It's Anu signing off...
When you make a pookalm in the courtyard today,
Let the hues and fragrance of the flowers fill your hearts,
There is depth and life in each friendship,
Please try to understand it before you offer your friendship,
Reminding you,Onam is an auspicious occasion,
To reach your longlost friends and connections.
Forgive and forget the feelings of hurt,
And stretch your hands once again,
Someone somewhere needs you very badly.
Relive each and every day,
Kal ho ya na ho,
Anu loves you dil se,hamesha!
Let the harvest festival of ONAM unite us once again!:)
      Wishing you a beautiful and bright day ahead,
                                                             Sasneham,
                                                                          Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment