Friday, August 20, 2010

Come On Along With Me Today...






TO PINK SATURDAY


Hosted by
Ms Beverly @
How Sweet The Sound.


Ms Beverly likes for us to share

pink with each other. Today we are

taking an outing to a groomer's show.

I have my favorite pink picked out,
I can't wait
to see which one is yours.

Let's hurry on in.













Woops, I almost forgot;

 you will each need one of these.








Oh hurry, let's all take our pink seat,
the show is about to
begin. It would
be ever so impolite to come in late.
No disruptions for the poodles please.










Oh my gosh, would you look
at the snail. Every single piece


of their coats are used in these
designs. The flowers and the


air-brushing. These groomers
not only have to be great at
their
grooming, but they have
to be  an artist as well. Oh I
love this
PINK snail.



Tete, I think she would be
gorgeous
Beyond the Garden Gate.

Please visit my friend Tete if you

haven't already. You'll love strolling

through her gardens.










Look another one. Oh my gosh

I LOVE the PINK flowers.
What a beautiful garden she has.
Just look at the delicate flowers


and made from her own fur,
her coat cut into these patterns.




Now Marydon, sweetie, I know they

aren't roses, but I just knew you

would love her all the same. A
Blushing Rose for just for you.
If

you haven't been touched by the

beautiful Marydon @ Blushing

Rose, please pop over for a cup
of tea. Tell her Sis, sent you.










Well would you look at that
a sweet pink pixie.
Is she not
the most delightful thing ever?


I love the pink and purple.



Oh Tobi, I believe she could

just fly on over and come and
live in The Pink Pixie Forest


with you and the delightful pixies.

Make sure you stop by for a visit

to Tobi's magical pink pixie forest.
She will glitter your heart with love.










Now this one is PINK.
Oh she looks like she


has been blessed by
Celeste and her paintbrush.


I love her little pink pom
poms, and just look


at her beautiful pink coat.




Now Celeste I know you
would have a few


vines painted on her too,
but just pink today.


You must visit Celeste
@
Celestina Marie Designs

She paints my soul with cherries.
Please stop by and let her bless


your soul too.








Oh my, a clown in the
bunch. This one belongs
in a circus. I think Oliver
would like this one.
What
do you think Oliver, could
this guy
work for you in
your magic act?




Please stop by and say
hello to Oliver.
He is 5 years
old and just started school.


He will delight you with
his beautiful
blog home,
his good looks, and he knows


all sorts of magical tricks.
I love you sweet
Oliver.









I hope you all have enjoyed the
Groomer's
show today for my
Pink Saturday post . I so love
to share
with each of you.











As always thank you for
stopping by my little piece


of heaven here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.


Country hugs and much love,








post signature















No comments:

Post a Comment