Sunday, August 15, 2010

Love Is...










Marydon @ Blushing Rose
is having a party.


A Love Is...Party.
If you have one or two or


three and would like to participate
next week,
please pop over and


let Marydon know. She can
add you to the participant list.
Please stop by and see Anne she
is a participant too.




Anne @ Phamily Blog











What's that you say?

You only have eyes for me?

Oh snookie, Me too, me too.

FOREVER.








You always say the most romantic things.
You take me to the finest places.


Yes, I too, only have eyes for you.








A rose just for me?

I feel lucky to be with you
every day we are together.








Night - Night, My Love.








As always, thank you for stopping by
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment