Thursday, August 5, 2010

A WORD OF PRAISE....

5th,August,2010
Thursday
Dear Friends,
           Good Evening!Thanks a lot for your appreciation and love showered on Friendship Day!I was really touched.The day was very pleasant  and it was special for me.I do  accept responsibility and I don't sidestep it.But then workload is getting more and more and coping up with job,blogging,reading other blogs make me sleep less.
Still the morning is beautiful with promising sunlight and the silent waves.I do feel the blessings by the presence of my beloved ones.Even my sparrows,crows,pigeons lift my spirit.
Morning I gave a talk on the feelings rain cause and one  thousand ears listened in pindrop silence.That is one thing I make sure.The moment I am at mike,I do need complete concentration.So,I begin with poems,quotes or songs.Audience appreciated the speech and words of praise were showered.I owe my presence of mind and confidence to my beloved parents who trained me right from school days.My day was made.Who does not need motivation and inspiration?:)In the words of the Biblical proverb of Solomon,''Like apples of gold in settings of silver is a word spoken in right circumstances''.

I would like to share a beautiful forward that reached me.

Three things in life once gone never come back.
1.Words2.Opportunity3.Time

Three things in life are never sure.
1.Dreams2.Success3.Fortune
Three things in life that make you a great person.
1.Hard work 2.Sincerity3.Success

 Three things in life are most valuable

1.Love2.SelFrespect3.Time

Three things in life must not be lost
1.Peace2.Hope3.Honesty

Three things in life that destroy a person
1.Greed2.Pride3.Anger
                                           Friends,
                          I hope and pray you liked the images with the apt values.You are important and your views are also important.Please do remember a word of compliment,a smile of appreciation  can make someone's day.I feel really satisfied by the end of the day where I have lots of self satisfaction at workplace and in blogosphere.Within two hours two posts are published one in Malayalam and one in English that too after attending a long meeting.:)
Not bad,nah?
It's Anu signing off........
Reminding you our approach and attitude make work stimulating,
Requesting you to be truthful,no matter how things go bad,
 Assuring you,Anu loves you dilse hamesha,
                                                       Sasneham,
                                                                Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment