Sunday, August 1, 2010

Love Is...










Marydon @ Blushing Rose
is having a party.


A Love Is...Party.
If you have one or two or


three and would like to participate
next week,
please pop over and

let Marydon know. She can
add you to the participant list.













I let my Tiger (Tony) sleep in on
Sunday morning.
He had such a
rough week,
I just didn't have
the heart to wake him up.
















He's a tummy sleeper.
Just as snuggly as a bear.
















I figured give him another hour.

After all,
He said he was dead dog tired.
















Yep, I knew he was in the

"No Wake Zone" in his sleep.

I quietly tiptoed out and shut the door.












Yes, Love Is...
Letting Him Sleep In On Sunday Morning.


I love you Tiger. You're still the one.

After all these years.
























Honey:  You're GRRRRREEEEAAATTTTT!!!



I hope you have enjoyed reading
along with my Love Is...
Please click the link and stop over
and say hi to Marydon and the other
participants listed today. We would love to
have you join us
next week.
Have a beautiful Monday.









As always thank you for stopping by
my little piece of heaven here in the


desert that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,






post signature























No comments:

Post a Comment