Friday, August 6, 2010

One Fish...Two Fish...Three Fish...















TO PINK SATURDAY



Hosted by
Ms Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound.


Ms Beverly likes for us to share

pink with each other. Today I just

 have to ask you, have you seen a pink fish
swim by Ms Beverly?











I have called upon my sweet friend PINKY

from the sea to share with me today. She

knew that I was in search of a few pink pretties

and look what she has brought me.










I tried not to laugh at Brainiac. He is

PINK after all, and he tells me he's a

really DEEP thinker. He allowed me

to share his photo today, when I told him

it was for such a good cause.







This little gal is a very good student I am told. She is part

of the school behind her. She studies very hard, and takes

her pink studies quite seriously. I give her an A+. What

do you think?










Oh My Gosh, How many horns do I count?

How many legs do I count? This pinkie is a little shy.

I told her I thought she could get a job for Sheriff Joe.

She can grab the inmates when they get out of control,

and jab them with her horns. What better weapons
than those? I think I should have a talk with him about


this gal. Yes, I think she could be mighty useful.










Look at Jewel. She was trying to blow a bubble.
I told her
sorry Jewel that was a couple of posts
ago, but I thought she
was cute, so I told her I
from one pinkie to another,
I would let it slide

this time, and post about her anyway.

Love ya girl.










This little pinkie just asked us to kindly leave.
She said she was tired
of being chased by the
poparatsi. Can't a PINKY have a little privacy?


I had no idea how hard it was to become
a pinky. You all have a very
BIG responsibility.







This man just had to run over to the dock
and show me his
catch of the day. I said,
"Oh my gosh, do you know what you
have done?
Throw her back. She is a pinkie for gosh sake.


Didn't you know that they are extinct?"
I explained to him that there are only about 200


of us pinkies.  She was promptly released back
into the sea, with many apologies, ofcourse
.


Sorry Ms Beverly, he assured me it will not happen

again. On his word of honor.










Who would have thought so many PINKIES exist
under the sea?
Well each us ofcourse. As I gaze out
over the sea, I am still dreaming.
Thank each of you
for taking this beautiful journey with me today.
UNDER THE SEA ofcourse.








As always thank you for stopping by my little
piece of heaven, here in the desert that I
so love to call home. Country hugs and much love,




post signature








No comments:

Post a Comment