Thursday, August 12, 2010

Golden Friday in Phoenix...









This morning, once again I lugged my camera to work

with me, hoping to capture another BIG, beautiful

golden morning. Now today there were no rays in

the sky but I did see a beautiful sun coming up over

the horizon. I think she was just so beautiful.  So

today in "Friday's Finding Beauty" hosted by

Ms Claudia @ Dippity Road I bring you a
golden
Friday in Phoenix.











And of course, after seeing that golden sun rising

to meet me this morning, what better way to start
my morning than with this; 
A bowl of cheerios.











Oh My Gosh, what is that attached to this box
of cheerios? It is an American Express gift card.
I love it. I can't speak for you all, but it sure had


me eating those Cheerios.

Kat @ Reviews From The Heart


She reviews books, and assorted items of
her choice. 
 They
are simply wonderful, and
she will fill your heart
with love. Kat is a
beautiful Christian woman that has the sun
shining
around her and her gorgeous blogs.


She also has another blog I would love

for you to visit to:

Heart 2 Heart .


Please stop by and be blessed with


so much love. Kat thank you for the
wonderful share that you bring to my


life each and every day. I just love you so.
You are my finding beauty this
Friday. I hope
you know the joy that you have brought


to my life. You have given me back
my HOPE, that I was
so desperately


searching for. Thank you my friend.







Isn't she beautiful? Many hugs Kat.









Please take the time to go by and visit the
other blogs listed in Ms Claudia's host.
You will be blessed in so many ways.





As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece
of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and love...












post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment