Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A FLORAL CARPET OF GRATITUDE!

24th August,2010
Tuesday
Dear Friends,
    Good Afternoon from Trichur!
On this auspicious occasion of Onam ,Raksha Bandhan and Avani Avittam,I wish you good luck,prosperity and peace!Happiness accompanies!Amma and Nanda join me in wishing you the same.
Thrissur gave me a hearty welcome with the cool showers!That is the way I always want to be welcomed.:)
The garden is full of blooms and the fragrance and hues attract numerous butterflies and bees!Kanakambaram,mandaram,rose,thechi,kashithumba[balsam]pavizhamalli,mukkutty and thulsi!They provide a holy and pure ambience.The smiling flowers,the fresh green leaves,the waterdroplets falling on my face;the chirping of small cute birds;mornings are the best at Trichur!I can't even think of going back leaving this loving  and pleasing atmosphere.
Thank you so much
I am happy that I am completing 250th post today with your sincere and honest support.Your suggestions,comments and feedbacks inspire me a lot!Thanks to  everyone   of you for making it possible for me  to reach this milestone of 250 posts.It is really wonderful to know friends and readers across the globe take time to read my lengthy posts and write their views!Words fail to express my love,respect and gratitude to you!
During this season of my favourite festival ONAM ,I want to gift you a floral carpet of gratitude!
Like the variety of the flowers,
Your words reached me from different corners.
Without your knowledge,
I always held them close to my heart!
Like the dewdrops on the petals,
Many words made my eyes moist!
Like the bright and light colours of the petals,
I enjoyed your words of values  and trust,
Each flower has its language,
It has a special message to communicate!
Kowingly or unknowingly a strong bond was built.
The elegance,the kindness and cheerfulness,
You have spread made a lot of difference!
I might not have told all these individually,
But today I strongly feel,
I owe you a lot!
Friends,you were always generous,
To shower the sweet and kind words;
Even though I don't deserve many of those feathers to my cap!
Today I am able to accept the bouquets and brickbats similary,
Like teh two sides of a coin!
You have given me hope,
For a better future as a writer.
I have felt purity and honesty in your words,
And today I want to say it with flowers,
My love,friendship and gratitude!
As  and when you feel like reaching the words,
Of Sincerely yours,please don't hesitate!
The pleasure will be mine!
''One day you will ask me what I love more
You or my life and when I will say my life,
You will walk away from me without
Knowing that you are my life!''
It's Anu signing off......................
Inviting one and all to the grand pulikkali celebrations of Thrissur on 4th ONAM  on 26th, August,
Requesting naraz naho humse.......
Reminding Anu loves you dil se,
Seeking your blessings and prayers

I would like to share the thougt,

''You can win life by all means
         IF
You avoid just two things in life
Comparing with others
And expecting from others.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment