Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thank You My Precious Angels, Just Look At What We Did In Numbers...







Now the Numbers Aren't In Yet,

But Just from Country Wings Alone,

I think we raised about $250.00 give

or take a few. I am so Over the Top

THRILLED. We are BIG in Numbers.







We all worked together, we had
FAITH in
what the Lord wanted
us to do, and we have
now helped
in the next miracle makeover


for another in need.








I applaude each and every one of you.

I am standing, I am clapping and I have

tears of joy running down my cheeks.



I am Country Wings hear me Roar,

In numbers to big to ignore.

$250.00 more.



For the next big miracle makeover,

Just around the corner you will see.

Maybe a sister, daughter, mother

or could be someone's brother.



Have you written to Guideposts?

Asking Sweet Kelee to help?

She'll be saying,
"you're the one,
our selection, yep is done."


We're gonna have fun, fun, fun.



I have so enjoyed myself in helping host

this miracle weekend. I hope you have had

fun sharing your miracles with us too.
Kelee


has the numbers posted you must go and

read. I am jumping with joy on this one.



As always, thank you for stopping by

my little piece of heaven, here in the

desert that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment