Tuesday, October 12, 2010

19 Days Until Halloween...


What are you going to be?
Is your costume ready?
Witchie Woman is out and about.
She can hardly wait to hear you shout OUT.





I'm a Bee;
I'm a Fairy.


Just wait and see;

Says another.



I'm an angel;

I'm wearing a clown costume.

I have a big red nose;

Just like my brother.



Maybe it's pink;

It could be I think.



Or I could be a tomato?

Or potato?

Who knows?



I'm so excited just dreaming;

I get all tingly down to my toes.



Trick or treat;

Must say it neat.

For a candy or two.



You don't want a rock;

Weighted down in a sock.

Or a trick on a stick.

Do you?



Hope you are having a great week so far.
I am busy about the house. Many things


going on, so please be patient, and I will

try to stop by when I can. 



As always thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,
I so love 
to call home.

Country hugs and much love,




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment