Tuesday, October 5, 2010

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL,BUT PAINFUL!

5th,October,2010
Tuesday
  Dear Friends,
           Good Evening!
It's cloudy now.A cluster of tall coconut trees are swaying gracefully.The dark clouds may bring showers.
I am so busy with the added workload and just need a break to relax.Blogging is a wonderful hobby that brings back the energy and it helps me get connected with the world.But my comments in other blogs are getting deleted after five minutes of being published.It's sad that after spending time to write the comments,my comments are invisible.Hey,who is taking them away?:)My friends wonder I stopped reading their posts and that is why comments are not to be seen.Friendship comes straight from the heart and how can I stop visiting your blogs?I enjoy reading your posts.Trust me.
I have brought work home and I may have to sit late at night.But right now,when the cool showers are going to fall on earth I feel like talking,talking and talking.:)Neelamma[my help]speaks only Kannada and I speak Hindi.So,the communication is based on simple words of broken Hindi and Kannada.But I want to talk for long without a stop.:)
So,shall we start?
This post is based on a true love of my friend,Meera.As she knows her prince charming[Niranjan] does not miss reading my posts,she wants me to write the past and the present.

When we are happy,
The world around seems to be so beautiful......
When our hearts are filled with love,
Even the tiny things of nature,
Brings a glow on our face.
He was a gentleman to his finger-tips.
His words were soft and loving.
It was always comforting to be with him.
He had real charming ways to make her happy.
Hope filled her days with enthusiasm.
He was always with her,
To share the joy or pain.
Life is always beautiful,
And he made it more beautiful
With the true love and care for her.
She looked forward for the evenings,
To watch the sun set at the sea shore.
The sand was cool underfoot,
Soft,silvery and stretched for miles.
They enjoyed the cool touch of water,
That caressed their feet so beautifully.
Holding hand in hand they spent
The lovely moments in silence.
In the depth of the silence,
The message conveyed was,
''I love my eyes when you look at it,
I love my name when you call it,
I love my heart when you love it,
I love life when you are a great friend to me''.
Gently he lifted her face and kissed her.
She felt the fire in those passinate moment,
And returned his kiss with tenderness.
The very thought of him made her
Heart skip a beat.
They never missed the moonlight stroll.
It was love from the heart.
But fate had other plans for them.
A change in job made him move on,
And the busy schedule and new life style,
Kept him away from her.
 She had mails in the beginning,
But that too came to an end.
As her eyes started to fill,
And when it is difficult to control her emotions,
I have to console and instil confidence.
She has the best of memories,
To treasure and cherish till the end of her life.
But she wants to make it very clear,
She doesn't want to be so easy of approach.
Life has become bitter and miserable.
But she is getting strong as days pass by,
And she will have reasons to smile again!
Niranjan,get back and just let Meera know,
You still love her with the same depth.
Friends,life is always beautiful!
Even if there is no one to tell you that,
Begin the day with this great feeling.
Yaar,just chill!:)Wait for brighter happenings in life..................If you feel you have not expressed your true feelings till now,do it now.Tomorrow may be too late.Even if you'have moved on,keep in touch with the heart you've left behind.Someone pines for your love.Did you know?
''You can't wrap love in a box,
But you can wrap a persn in a hug,
A hug delights,warms and charms
That must be the reason why God gave us arms!''
When did you give the last loving hug?Ask yourself.

some know you.....
some remember you..
some like you.......
some understand you.
some care for you.
but.. a TRUE FRIEND
does all above & always hopes the best for you.

It's Anu signing off.............
Friends,
                Getting things right is important,
                But twists and turns do occur in the journey of life.
                Hold the hands of the person who wish to,
                 Rather than expecting them to hold yours.   
                  Reminding you,Anu loves you dil se,
          Wishing you a lovely and wonderful night,
             Filled with all the sweet dreams,
                                            Sasneham,
                                                           Anu


No comments:

Post a Comment