Wednesday, October 13, 2010

AN EVERGREEN FRIEND

13th,October,2010
Wednesday
Dear Friends,
               A beautiful Good Evening from Thrissur-the land of Pooram!Regards from Amma and Nanda to all of you.I reached today.The train journey was really comfortable.I had a good company of ladies and they were returning from a pilgrimage to Kedar Nath,BadriNath temples.One of them was my babhi's college friend.I had to just lend my ears.And they talked non stop.
In God's Own Country,
the lush greens greeted me in the morning.The fields were full of water and somewhere I could see the fresh white water lillies.
But the rains have stopped here and it is too warm.But Thrissur is simply beautiful with so many temples  and churches.The whole city and its warmth make one so fresh and energetic.The cool breeze is really refreshing in the evening and the garden is full of various flowers like roses,mandaram,pavizhamalli pookal,kanakambaram,thechi,tulsi etc.For me flowers are of utmost importance as friends are attached with flowers.Each flower reminds me my friends.They spread happiness and fragrance.
It's Thrissur magic.:)
                Thank you so much my dearies for your feedback and comments for the last post.Your words inspire me a lot and I love reaching out to you.I was telling Amma about your comments and your encouraging words.She thanks you wholeheartedly.Sucharita[Sleeping Beauty]surprised me by dedicating her new post to me-The Joy Of Giving.Thank you so much,dear.
It's really wonderful to feel the love and care of unknown people.I am blessed.
Navrathri festival has begun.Devotees will keep the books and musical instruments tomorrow evening for Pooja in front of Goddess Saraswathi.Pandals have been erected at various locations where cultural activities are held .Sunday is Vijayadashami.I love to be here for festivals.But I will be missing my daily morning visits to temple as Nanda is leaving tonight for Newyork.:(I enjoy my outings with her.She is a darling sissy who advises,guides and pampers me.[sometimes pinches too for talking while she drives].
Friends,
As we travel the journey of life,
We do meet people of different character,
Some are sent our way by God!
Talking is key to our existence.
It's always better to share our feelings.
Once you talk them out,
I'm sure we will feel much better;
Loneliness will not creep in.
At times we do feel lost,
And losing control of our lives.
Someone who is not part of the problem,
Can suggest an unbiased solution.
Learn to trust and love,
And someone will understand your point of view.

Friends are the real treasures of life.
The true friends know each other,
To share,comfort,love,trust and respect.
They add joy and subtract sorrows.
To have such a good friend,
We must be the same to someone.
I can't think of a life,
Without my dear friends.
Together we go through,
The moments of joy and sorrows.
How can I forget your support,
When I needed the most!
The distance doesn't keep us apart!
As you're always in my heart.
The gentle touch and warm embrace,
The tender smile and the soft voice,
I hold your love in my heart,
As a treasure to be cherished forever.
Many times we have argued and fought,
I knew it wasn't right;
I used to miss you a lot.
But my ego never allowed me to say the same.
But that helped us to know each other more.
But you must know,dear,
Your friendship is priceless to me.
''I made a list of evergreen friends in my life with a pencil.But when I reached YOUR name,I used a pen because I  knew I will never have to change it.''[Did you ever know?]:)
Thank you so much for being the one.
Friends,
We all need companionship and cheer and whose thoughts are always near.Be the source of inspiration and courage.
''Do not value the things you have in life,but value who you have in your life''.They are your blessings.
Feeling tired and sleepy now.For some more days I will be here.
 It's Anu signing off.........
Waiting for some showers,
Requesting you to be good listeners,
Thus helping someone to feel better,
Requesting the readers who have love for writing,
Start your blog  on Vijaya Dashami Day,
And those who have left  writing,
Please do make a come back.
May Goddess Saraswathi Bless one and all!
Reminding Anu loves you dil se,
And nothing shoud stop you to say the same.:)
Wishing you a lovely and cool night,
With sweet dreams and best wishes,
                                                     Sasneham,
                                                             Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment