Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CRESCENDOh Day Three and I've Got That Fallish Feeling!

Verdigris Mixed Media Necklace by Margot Potter for Jewelry Television Jewel School

I'm still feeling fallish, imagine that! I found these yummy green striped agate beads at Jewelry Television and I've combined them with faceted freeform carnelian nuggets, copper Artistic Wire coils, a hand forged brown Artistic Wire hook and aged copper textured chain. The front portion of the necklace is strung on 20 gauge copper Artistic Wire instead of beading wire which provides a stiff and structured result. I quite like the whimsical elegance of this design and the earthy qualities of the color palette.

Perfect for that fallish feeling, don't you think?

What would you do with these striped agate beads? I want to know!

Don't forget to visit CRESCENDOh today to see my two extraordinary featured artists: Bernie Berlin of A Place to Bark and Drew Emborsky The Crochet Dude!

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment