Monday, October 25, 2010

Prayers For Marydon...





Sweet Marydon,

Today and Everyday.

As you go to surgery 

in the morning,

I want you to know

that I:








And That: 





Today
Tomorrow


Forever

And to Eternity.

You were SO worth

waiting for.




This is one of my favorite memories.

We had so much fun shopping

and playing for those 10 days.

Your smile and laughter are so

contagious, and I love you with

all of my heart and soul.














I'll be waiting for my call from dear BIL.

You don't want me to grab Teddy and

my suitcase and come out there now
do you? I love you both.




Please keep Marydon in your prayers

tomorrow morning (Tuesday) she will

be in surgery early. She is having 

cancer removed from her nose,
and 
with any surgery, she needs prayers. 


If you haven't met my precious Marydon,

please pop over and say hello. She will

delight you with her blog home.

Blushing Rose. She loves PINK.



As always, thank you for stopping 

by my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert, that I

so love to call home.

Many hugs and much love,








post signature





















No comments:

Post a Comment