Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Maxine For Tuesday...






I only noticed because we have


been outside painting.









Yes, I am sure it is the


Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.


Linus where are you


my friend? He's here and

he has brought friends with him.








This one was just so stinking


cute, I had to add it. Ain't she
just
down right perky?  I mean
after all
we're talking about
Maxine
here ladies. I just love

her to pieces.



I hope you have a beautiful

Tuesday. I am still trying to
recover from painting. I over


did it a little. Just slowed me
down for a couple of days. I
will be back to regular visits
and posting soon. Just know
that you are SO loved.



As always, thank you for

stopping by my little piece
of heaven, here in the desert,


that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,



post signature
























No comments:

Post a Comment