Monday, October 18, 2010

THIS NUMBER DOES NOT EXIST.................

19th,October,2010
Wednesday
Dear Friends,
            Thrissur often  gets rains  and the atmosphere is always comfortable.Cool drizzles are falling down and the refreshing breeze is blowing.Hey,can you feel the soft and soothing breeze on your cheeks?
One feels the positive energy in the early hours of the day.The plants are full of new blooms.Butterflies are busy sucking the honeydrops.
Wherever you look,the lush greens give a visual treat. I feel like celebrating each and every moment.
Here's an extra cup of coffee.Taste and tell me.:)
''Everyday starts with some expectations;but everyday ends with some experiences''.Let those experiences enrich our lives.Let us be grateful for the valuable lessons that life gives us on a daily basis.
Many friends asked me, ''Did Niranjan come back to Meera?''[Love Is Beautiful But Painful].
Meera is out of station taking a break from the difficult phase of life.So,Niranjan reached me.He had read my post.As I don't want to spoil Meera's holidays,I thought of writing a post based on his reply and his present attitude.
Friendship is a precious gift in our lives and I am always with my friends as and when they need me.I want to hold Meera's hands,I want to hug her and console her while revealing the bitter truth.But as you know she is so impatient to hear the matter.This post is dedicated to the lost love of my dearest friend,Meera.And this is for the gentleman who touched Meera's life and left her for more colourful and better future.
I know it is difficult for you to accept the truth;
But right now dear,this is the message for you.
The distance did really take you away from him.
As he  got busy with his work,
He forgot the someone special who waited for him.
New atmosphere and more responsibilities,
Thirst for new connections and fresh friendships,
Changed  his life gradually.
Trust me,he was not looking for it.
Her warmth wrapped him
Meera,right now he is happy,
I have seen the twinkle in his eyes.
It is painful to walk alone in the path of love,
Cherishing the memories left by the beloved.
We don't know where we are going,
I realise dear,you are left lost and lonely,
Drifting away your thoughts move with the breeze!
Between the miles when you need him,
I'm not very sure he will be there for you.
Meera,he told me it's difficult to go back,
And to be honest he sees just a friend in you.
He doesn't want to hold your hands,
And embrace you with pure love and warmth.
Recalling the past is heartbreaking.
He will not face you and he doesn't have the guts,
To let you know it's all over!
He will not pass through your life once again,
He is already lost in someone else.
She is through out with him as his colleague
And the present best friend.
He told me she leaves him with smiles to bed.
She has gifted him those moments of moments,
What changed him completely.
He has deleted your cell number
And he has changed his sim card,
The old mail id does not exist now.
I know he was the world to you,
But trust me miracles do happen;
And a world of surprises is in store.
Meera,life is like this
The memorable moments may be sweet and priceless;
But I must tell you dear,forget and forgive.
Try to gain strength from the past.
The dreams are not shattered
And God knows the best!
He has his own plans.
Let you have only the good memories
That Niranjan has left for you!
And that's the way it should be.
Dear,you are so blessed
With a kind and loving heart,
You are so beautiful like a fresh lilly;
I pray,dear and I must tell you,
More sunshines and rainbows await you
While the cold wind is so soothing
Together we will share the moments of grief,
As shared sorrows make them lighter.
I love you and you are my best friend.
Turn to nature,the wonderful nature,
The star studded blue sky,
The vast blue ocean and the high mountains,
Enjoy and celebrate,my dear friend,
God has gifted them to us
With unlimited love!
Now,give me a smile,a broad and sweet smile,
Cheer up my friend, you're my darling!
Anu needs you forever!:)
Friends,
The short and long moments shared together
We do keep them safe in the depth of heart.
They will be always special in one's life.
Think hundred times before you kneel down
And gift the red rose to proclaim your love.
We have no right to break someone's heart
And for that have a heart full of love and care.
Each tear that you cause will not go un noticed
By the great Lord resides up in the sky!
It's Anu signing off...................
Requesting you to brighten your outlook,
And start seeing things in different light,
Create an atmosphere of happiness
You will be blessed forever.
Never break the loving bonds,
Speak soft and tender words,
They bring life to a soul.
Anu loves you dil se.................
Yaar,it's raining again.I love Thrissur when it rains.
And I am going out for a stroll...................:)
                                           Sasneham,

                                                        Anu
                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment