Saturday, October 16, 2010

We're Painting @ Country Wings In Phoenix...












Nope, not yellow stars.









Not blue paint either.











Not green, or red or purple either.


None of these were our pick.












And yes, I have been up and down on

a ladder all week. But none of these

colors would do for me.



I chose Belgian Sweet

Like a candy treat you eat.










Here's a little sneak peak

Just for a little treat.



Yes, I have been out of commission

this week, as we have been scraping

and prepping the house for painting.

We rented a paint sprayer and,

Our dear son, Phillip painted yesterday.

We still have lots left to do. I will post

final pictures as soon as the house is
ready for reveal. We have lots to get


finished as Phoenix is forecast for rain

Monday-Thursday of this next week.



And friends, I have got to tell you

I am hurting in places that I didn't

even know existed. We are two worn

out old dogs.



I will post again soon. As always, thank

you for stopping by, my little piece of

heaven, here in the desert, that I so

love to call home.

Country Hugs and Much Love,













post signature













No comments:

Post a Comment