Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Marydon Is Resting...







Marydon is home resting tonight.


The surgery was quite extensive,


and I don't have to tell you how fast


squamous cell cancer can grow. She


has been told by a doctor for 3 years


now that it was nothing more than rosacea.
Given cream to put on it, and sent home.


This has given the cancer a


BIG head start. I am SO angry tonight


that I am spitting nails.





I know Marydon will be updating a post


soon, and she will share with you.


I just want you all to know she is home


and resting. Please continue to pray for


her. She needs our prayers sweet friends.





My beautiful Sis, Marydon,


"I love you," and I know that

we are, oh yes we are,


Yes, we truly are 2 peas in a pod.










This is me tonight, alone,
just thinking of you,


missing you, and praying for you.

I've climbed into my little pod to

sleep with some beautiful memories.







Now Sweet Sis,

I SO:






And to make sure that you do:

I am sending Cindy Lou my little

mouse friend right over. She is

bringing my secret chicken noodle

recipe and a good book of Irish

tales to read to you. When I told 

her you were Irish, she was already

packing. She should be there by

breakfast as fast as she is traveling.

She hopped on the next flight out

hours ago. She is so good at fluffing

pillows. I am sending you the BEST.
I know you two will just mouse it off.


She also makes a pretty mean cup of

tea. Just right for cheering up. And

I promise she is quiet as a mouse.










As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment