Friday, October 22, 2010

Pink In Memory of Amy Girl...









Welcome

TO PINK SATURDAY

Hosted by
Ms Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound.


Ms Beverly likes for us to share

pink with each other. My pink share
today 
is in remembrance of Amy Girl.



On October 23, 2009,

my family said good-bye to our precious
Amy Dawn Ragan. She was only 33 years


old, when she graduated to heaven, and my

post today keeps her alive in our family.

Amy was my niece. I remember standing

outside the surgery doors when she was

born by emergency c-section.  July 6, 1976.







I
can still see her speeding around in her little walker.

Once she got in, there was no stopping her.
She was a busy little bee. 







Amy loved butterflies. She told me once

when she was a little girl, that butterflies

were her favorite, they were free and

could fly anywhere they wanted. I always

think of Amy when I see a butterfly,

knowing she is free from cancer, and 

suffers no more. 







This was the last birthday of Amy's that
I got to attend. We were in Oklahoma


visiting. I love the smile on her precious

face. And her little giggle. Amy didn't
laugh she 
giggled and it was priceless.
Amy Girl, 
your little giggle is forever etched
in 
my mind and heart. I miss you Sweetie.








It may be Fall Amy, but the butterflies

are still here, and pink just for you.

As I sat in the yard yesterday looking

around, a butterfly hovered by my right 

shoulder. I had a beautiful conversation

sweetie, as I knew in my heart it just

had to be you. Thank you for loving me.








This was Amy one year in costume
for Halloween. 
She was a
beautiful Butterfly Queen.


I love her crown, and necklace. She

did so love Halloween. Again look

at the beautiful smile. I hear that

little giggle sweetie.








Another pink share Amy Girl.
She even has stars for you.
One for each of your family.
You have been a shining star since the


day you came into our lives. I look

up into the BIG sky each night and

look for you to twinkle. You are SO

breathtakingly beautiful.








I love this photo of you. Your almond shaped eyes

and your beautiful smile. You should have been

a model Amy Girl, you loved color and fashion.

The earthly world has lost with you graduating

to heaven so early. Kisses Sweet Girl.




Amy loved Strawberry Shortcake. This little gal is

just for you Sweetie. Smilie faces from each of

your cousins who are missing you today too.

Our lives are forever changed without you.








Destiny had so much fun that day with you.
She laughed and laughed, and played until


she tuckered you totally out. I know you hear

her prayers each night. She misses you and

carries your photo on her school binder. You

are her hero Amy Girl. She says you were a

strong fighter, and you fought the fight.






Rest peacefully Amy Girl.

I love you and miss you. 



As always thank you for stopping by

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert that I so 

love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,





post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment