Friday, October 8, 2010

Dame Edna Is Visiting Today...











Welcome

TO PINK SATURDAY

Hosted by
Ms Beverly @
How Sweet The Sound.

Ms Beverly likes for us to share

pink with each other. This month is

Breast Cancer Awareness Month and

us Pinkies are reminding you about

your mammogram. Have you had yours?

If not, schedule it today, DO NOT delay.



Cancer Sees No Name...

Cancer Feels No Pain...










Please join me today with Dame Edna


in celebration of Pink Saturday
and
Breast Cancer Awareness Month.













"Oh Hallooo Possums. If you haven't met me
I am Dame Edna Everage. I am so thrilled that


Ms Country Wings invited me today to

talk to you about, you know, The Boobie 

thing we all have to go through each year."

I went to my appointment just the other

day and it went something like this.










What, you expect me to put that old gown

on and march on out there to you to take 

my boobie and do what? Paalleeeeezzzzz,

I don't even know if that gown has been

washed, and besides that, it has absolutely
no color 
at all. Oh possum, we need to talk.

Oh no, she is going after her Supervisor.











"Hallooo Possum, no I simply asked

if you had a prettier gown, and was

it washed? It didn't look very clean.

Well how would you feel?

Does this look like a happy face?

Did you just tell me to put on my

sunshiny face and haul it on out there?

No I am not your sugar, I put her

in my tea hours ago in the form

of 2 lumps."











"Whhhaaat? No Possum, I did not say I

have 2 lumps. Oh for pity sake. I will be

there in a minute. Let's just get this thing

over with. I am sure she must be a blonde

that has died her hair brown."











"Oh Possums I tell you, I was so ready to scratch her

eyes out if she said one more thing to me. I really

did not even want to be there. I mean do any of us

want to go? Well follow me along and let's just get

this thing over with."










Well Possums, we are done for another year,

and I have got to tell you I am singing soprano

all the way to the car. Someone has got to find

a better way to check our Boobies for cancer,

and tumors. So please keep on donating and

funding to find a cure. We are all going to benefit

from this in the long run.











"Oh Possums, I am SO happy to have this over.
Put a little powder 
on the snoz and I am out of
this place. What is the place called


again, Little Shop of Horrors or what?"










"Oh and Possums, guess what?

Another good report. I remain a

happy, happy gal, until they call

me again next year to remind me

that my mammogram is due again."







So, schedule your mammogram today.

Don't be a poor possum and delay.











This has been a message from 

Ms Country Wings in Phoenix.

Please remember to schedule

your mammogram, in all seriousness

right away, a day could make a

BIG difference.



As always thank you for stopping

by my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert, that I so

love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,














post signature








































No comments:

Post a Comment