Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Pinkalicious Halloween...






Welcome

TO PINK SATURDAY

Hosted by
Ms Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound.


Ms Beverly likes for us to share

pink with each other. My pink share
today 
is in honor of Halloween. I hope

you wore your costume and are so ready

to go Trick or Treating.






Step on inside a minute or two;
And I will read,
some
 pink shares that I have;

Just for you. 

Here we go pinkies:











What is that I hear?

I believe it's a mummy;

And he sounds quite near.PINKIES:




They have been known to carry a chain;

LuLu did you let him go again?









Next we have BUGS.

Yes, that is right;

B-U-G-S, BUGS.







Tobi I think this ladybug might;


Love to go trick or treating
 with the fairies tonight.







Sometimes you hear a little

screeching HELLOooOOO,

from somewhere above,
and a sweet little witchie


will be sending her love.








A little Pink Love Potion #9.
Anyone out there brave enough


to see if it works?




Oh look Pinkies:

It's the three little kittens,

And it appears as though

two have lost their little mittens.
Hear their little cries,


Momma will not be letting

them have any Halloween pies.



Oh my gosh, 

would you look at this bunch?

They just left Marydon's after having lunch.

They have arrived in Phoenix just in time;
Pooh said someone just gave him a whole dime.
Tigger is bouncing with so much delight;


And Piglet is hiding as he's full of fright.








This looks like a safe house;
Happy Halloween it says.


I feel like someone is watching me;
Watch out pinkies look out for that tree.


You knock LV, I haven't the nerve;

I wonder what this house is going to serve?







"Eeeekkkk
It's a trick, Run quick"


LV said with much fright.

She's ran off and left me;

In the dark of the night.






How about this witch?

She's a cutie. No fright here for me.

Can't wait for the next house,
let's go up and see.






Oh look, it's a scarecrow and
he's frightened tonight.
Let's 
go hold his hand,
tell him everything is alright.








And lastly tonight I want to share.


This photo of me and Dear Husband
We care. We want you to have a


Safe Halloween Night.

A little fun, but definitely no fright.
Have Mom check your treats;


So NO early eats.

Mind your "P"s and "Q"s;

Remember your "Thank You"s.







From Country Wings in Phoenix.
As always, thank you for stopping by,


my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,



















post signature
























No comments:

Post a Comment