Monday, October 4, 2010

It's The Little Things That Mean A Lot...







Thinking back on all those years ago




when we first met. We couldn't get




enough of each other. We called just




to say "hi". We called just to hear



each other "smile". We called just to



say, "I Love you, I am thinking of you."




How about, "I can't wait, only 3 more hours



until I get off and I get to see you."



Do you remember those days with




your sweet heart?











Marydon @ Blushing Rose
is having a party.


A Love Is...Party.
If you have one or two or


three and would like to participate
next week,
please pop over and


let Marydon know. She can
add you to the participant list.
Please stop by and see Anne
.
She too, is a participant.




Anne @ Phamily Blog













Over the years we find it is

the little things that mean

the most. A quiet hand in

hand awe as the day comes

to a close and earth is ready

to sleep. Amazingly beautiful.







And I don't know about your hubby,
but mine will carry my purse for me.
He never even questions it, he just takes
it if I hand it to him. Isn't that just the
sweetest thing ever? Yep, he loves me.









Oh and yes, honey and I still love to
hold hands. We laugh, we smile, and
hold each other's hand everywhere we


go. We still belong to each other. We


see young kids look at us and just smile.


Someday they will understand what true
love is all about.













And yes, when we look into each


others worn face, we still see that


young one of many years ago that


made our heart go pitter patter then,


and to this day still does.








As always, thank you for stopping by
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,







post signature






No comments:

Post a Comment