Monday, October 26, 2009

Amy Dawn Is A Star In The Heavens


Please don't cry for me;

I now shine for all to see.



I'm following the path;

God laid out for me.



I took his hand;

As I heard him call.



I turned my back;

I had to leave it all.



I could not stay another day;

I found my peace, it was meant this way.



My time it seemed was oh so brief;

Do not make it harder with so much grief.



Lift up your hearts;

Share your love with me.



God needed me now;

I needed to shine free.



Shine free, oh shine free, shine free;

Amy Dawn is twinkling high, for all to see.





I will always love you Amy Dawn. Each night I will search the skies for the brightest star and know that I have found you twinkling down from afar.



Thank you for the beautiful memories that we shared your last days here on earth. I will cherish them always. Your giggle is forever etched within my heart.



Nighty-Night, Aunt Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment