Monday, October 19, 2009

Madge's Monday Updates!

(Thanks to John Fritzinger at Beadalon for taking this shot!)

Here's a sneak peek at the earrings you can make with me at Michaels Manhattan next Saturday October 25th! (I'll also offer a floral design.) I'll be signing copies of my best selling first book The Impatient Beader and assisting folks with this fun Make it/Take it! Big thanks to Beadalon, Fiskars, Ranger, Tim Holtz, Krylon and iLoveToCreate for donating materials. I'm super excited! Plus I'm really glad I found a use for the huge bag of plastic flies I got at Five Below. Tee hee.

I would add a chain with a big plastic spider on each earring, but I was thinking subtle.

Har har.

While we're in NYC we're also going to be filming a two part segment with my friend
Brini Maxwell for her NPR Podcast videos. As soon as that goes live, I'll let you know! I'm really excited!

Speaking of Brini...we're retooling the Crafty Cabaret Caribbean cruise to make it shorter and less expensive. As soon as that's arranged, I'll provide the link here. We're still planning on Fall of 2010. I'm also finalizing the details on Beads and the City May 13-16th 2010! So stay tuned for the 411!

I'll be back tomorrow with Terrorific Tuesdays. Until then, craft on with your bad selves.

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment