Thursday, December 17, 2009

Angels in Our Midst - From Country Wings


We can't call people without wings angels, so we call them friends instead.

Today we are going to visit a few blogs that are Angels, and they walk amongst us every day of the year. They are always giving of themselves and picking others of us up, whenever we need a hand to pull us up. I just feel so blessed to have been touched by them. Thank each of you for being such a wonderful beacon in my life, and to all of the wonderful blogger friends' lives that you shine on each and every day, to help them along the way.


The first stop tonight on our flight of angels is Ms Holly @ Girls At Heart. Ms Holly is one of the most beautiful angels you will ever find. She has a smile that will melt your heart, and is always there to say a prayer for a friend in need. She has given of herself so freely in love and talents. I love you Sweet Holly. Thank you for accepting me into your beautiful angelic world. If you haven't met Ms Holly, click on the graphic above and flutter on over and say hello. She will love you for it.



Hello Ladies and please flutter on over here, it's that cute Gal, Ms Coralie. She's Coralie @ A Vintage Cottage Home. Let me tell you, if you haven't visited Ms Coralie, you are truly missing out. She loves vintage everything, but especially cards this time of year. Her poetry she loves to share will delight you. She's around the world beautiful. A Moma to Bonnie and Carrie, her rescued Shelties and is a pet lover at heart. Click on her graphic above and flutter over to say hi to her. You'll be angel kissed if you do.



Next flutter, you are about to meet Ms Caren @ kdottiedesigns. Oh my what a fairy world you will enter. Ms Caren has the most precious fairy doors you have ever seen. They are for children or the young at heart. They come in the most precious fluttering colors and designs. She will delight you with each and every one. She has a beautiful daughter, Ms Ashley, studying in Paris for design, and she is as fasinating as her sweet Moma. She too, leaves us an angelic view of Paris every now and then. We are so blessed by this fluttering duo. If you haven't met Ms Caren or her beautiful Ms Ashley, please click on her graphic above and stop by to say hi. You will want to enter each door she has displayed. Flutter on over.


FLuttering on over to ... Karrie @ Stay At Home Mommy, Ladies let me introduce you to. Yep, this would be her. My precious daughter-in-law Ms Karrie. She has a smile that will fill your heart with gladness, and has the most beautiful laugh you have ever shared. I just love ya Ms Karrie. Thank you for fluttering my heart with the love you have for my son, Phillip, and my two Baby Angel grandchildren you have given me, Ms Destyne and Kain Boy. And yes, Baby Angel #3 will be joining us in June. We are so overjoyed. If you haven't met Ms Karrie, please click on the graphic above and stop by to say hello. You will be so happy you did. She will lift your hearts each day with her harp like stories she shares.



She has fluttered me so many times with her doll world. Welcome to Ms Marsha's. She resides at Marsha @ Sassy Mini Dolls. She only recently just made the cutest Santa doll and the sexiest Ms Claus that I have ever seen. Ms Marsha thank you for your creativity, your love to share, your beautiful doll world and the many visits several times a week. I love it when your wings swish past. Ms Marsha loves pink, just helped her Hubby celebrate his birthday, and will delight you with a candy cane cookie if you are lucky. Please click on Ms Marsha's graphic and flutter on over for a visit.



And who is my mystery guest tonight? She a beautiful little workshop in Garden City, S.C. Kerrie resides at Kerrie @ Two Happy. Please flutter on over and meet Ms Kerrie. Her smile is so bright that it will guide you the whole way, no directions needed. Her husband Bill has been suffering with cancer for some time now, and you would never know it, the way that they share of themselves. They never complain, they just keep fluttering on. I have to tell you if you haven't met Ms Kerrie, this little angel says it all, she is a kiss blown to me from my heavenly angel. She and Bill love playing angels year round, not just at the holidays. She loves to pray for people in need, she crochets from her heart, and stitches so many back together that have been torn. Thank you Ms Kerrie for allowing me to flutter in your home so many times a week, and for just being you. I love you sweetie. Please click on her graphic above to go and visit Ms Kerrie.



As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. If you weren't showcased tonight, be patient, I am bringing several of you around as the holidays are here, and it is a wonderful time to say thank you. Country hugs and so much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment