Saturday, December 5, 2009

LEARNING TO RELAX

IN THE CITY OF NIZAMS!




5th December,2009,
saturday,8p.m









Dear Friends,












Good Evening!
I told you,I will be away from you for one week!but as soon as I got access to Kishen's laptop,I decided to write this post!yesterday the flight took exactly one hour twenty minutes to reach Rajiv Gandhi International Airport!flying through the clouds,I felt the presence of my dearest ones who live in heaven!the painful feelings,the controlled emotions gave me tough time.







luckily,the cabin crew,Ms.Jyoti[one of my favourite names] came next to me for demo as i occupied the first row seat, n i had company to chat at the time of take off and landing!the communication was easy n pleasant!she is a mumbikar!



here ,where I stay is near to the famous Hi-Tech city!




it's pretty cold here n you can see everyone wearing jackets n shawls.it was along drive from the airport n the dinner was at Chutneys[like sharavanbhavan in chennai].the masala dosa n idli were so delicious n here I like the way food is served on a banana leaf!you don't need fan and the sleep was so sound!really relaxing,without bothering about office,getting up early n being diplomatic maintaing relations!I was getting sick of them!

the morning began listening to the devotional songs of Lord Ayyappa from the nearby temple n I could hear the sound of bells while the shrine was opened.mind was filled with peace n happiness.the first visit was to have darshan in the nearby Balaji Temple.after the pooja,abhishekam,prasadam was offered in leafy bowls-the sweet payasam-sarkara payasam!it was so tasty.panchamritam was also given mixed with different fruits.Thulsi plants were many in number in the premises!I felt nice taking Pradakshinam of Thulsi thara.








after having breakfast in Nandini Cafe the long drive took me to Husain Sagar lake! the statue of the Buddha stands tall n the vast lake is a beautiful sight!there was a shopping mall on the way and time flew like anything once you are in a wonderful shopping centre!it is so convenient to have a food court at the shopping mall n we had the famous hyderabadi food at MALGUDI !my favourite novel n I was so excited to see the name for a foodcourt!we enjoyed the traditional food!the service was good !the dessert was made of dates!when you are with your dear ones,the life really becomes beautiful!right?
we went for an evening walk
to the supermarket[More] n Nanda,I'm sure you would love to hear that I enjoyed walking,while the cold breeze kissed me on my cheeks!


here,in this new place,new residence overlooks a playground!children come to play n there is noise!I missed my sea ,the ships,the reflection of coloured lights,the boats n the music of waves!We know the real value when we miss something/someone.:)Chetan Bhagat's fourth novel-2States The Story Of My Marriage did just that.:)those who have read it will realise it!give me a book n leave me alone!exactly that is what kishen does to get me occupied!
for dinner,the maid[local]
has prepared rajma gravy n cauliflower bhaji!chappati is real soft!a perfect holiday away from stress n strain!:)the location is peaceful n very good!hey,but I don't have any leave left.orelse i would have extended my holidays in this wonderful city!

gajani movie is going on..........................'tu meri adhoori.......................''



I often get the complaints that my posts are lengthy!here,I prove you wrong.:)


CHRISTMAS is round the corner n all of you must be busy making your wishes known to Santa!let us hope our long pending wishes will be fulfilled!think positive!


It's Anu signing off...............




For a change,a telugu is song is dedicated n you know why.:)I am sure you will enjoy the picturisation of Jenelia D'souza n Siddarth!and Siddharth has sung the song[the male voice]!it's Kishen's selection for all of you!:)


Wishing you a chill night filled with dreams!
Let me tell you,Anu loves you all,
HAPPY WEEKEND!
sasneham,
Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment