Monday, December 21, 2009

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR CUP!




21st December,2009
Monday
8p.m
Dear Friends,
Good evening!

The joyful season of Christmas has begun.This is the right time to show love n kindness.the world awaits to rejoice the birth of baby Jesus.before Santa Claus comes to town,I feel like expressing my gratitude to my friends.instead of giving a bag full of goodies,I offer different cups to you that show the true n sincere feelings of my heart.:)hope you will cherish the warmth of joy n peace while looking at the bright stars.thank you,friends for your comments,encouragement n visits.I would not be successful in writing these many posts without your moral support.I always tried to reach each one of you personally.you are always in my thoughts n prayers.you make my days colourful.
please don't make me feel I was wrong in choosing you as my friend.that will be really painful.I want to believe this world is full of goodness n love.
Here are many cups of different qualities straight from my heart.please choose your cup.:)my friend has sent me all these.







A cup of love for you











A cup of understanding













A cup of compassion











A cup of trust

















A cup of grace














A cup of kindness




Friends,
let's decrease our desires n increase happiness.let's add qualities to our lives.to increase our happiness,remember,we don't have to incr
ease our possessions.build healthy n sincere friendships.cause a smile n spread cheer.:)I always like to do confession in a church right from childhood.I always felt,after the confessions,I will be pure of my heart.my friend ,Aljo is going to be a priest on 27th,December.Good Luck,friend.in my list of friends,you will be the only priest.:)
It's Anu signing off.............
please clear the confusions,
this is the best time to forgive,
and accept the life as it is;
start afresh n be hopeful,
please concentrate on,
what good we can do to others.
when you get busy shopping for the new dresses n cookies,to spend the most beautiful time of the year,please don't neglect the wet eyes n open arms of the less fortunate!
enjoying the glittering decorations
,in and around,I have just one day more with me to leave for my favourite Trichur.
The night is really enchanting,Anu loves you wholeheartedly.all of you have just geared upon life during this season.please let others to live too.:)
Sasneham,
Anu




















No comments:

Post a Comment