Monday, December 28, 2009

Thanks For The Memories...Countdown to the New Year



As I open the doors and windows, and I gaze across the lake on this year, I want to thank each and every one of you, for the wonderful journey these past 6 months have given me. I started blogging June 16, 2009, and this has been a wonderful, never ending journey. I started blogging to meet new friends, share crafts, tour states and countries I have never seen before and create a blog home that I could share with others. I have traveled from the east coast to the west coast, to Canada, England, Scotland, Paris, Ireland and so many more. You all have laughed with me, taught me, built snowmen for me, walked with me and shared with me.


I have learned that Beverly and Connie adore pink, (squeal....) and that Teri has a pet sheep named Ruby. Duchess serves tea @ Rose Tea Cottage promptly at half past 4. Heidi is Fairy Footprints in the Sand. Sue loves cherries, and Marydon is an Irish Blushing Rose. Maggie has a friend named Ms. Pearl. Cindy has an Applestone Cottage. Marty loves strolling through life, and Willa has an Old Cupboard. Bill has endless Affordable Accoutrements, and Dixie says French Lique Texas. Karrie is a Stay # Home Mommy and Tina & Beansie babbles. Traci is Beneath my Heart and Janie loves Blondie's Journal. Jeni for the Love of a Teddy Bear and Holly's Girls @ Heart. Jenny is Jenny Matlock and Kerrie's Korner is in SC.



Now Twyla & Lyndsey are Two Crazy Crafters and CeeKay is Thinkin of Home. Theresa says They Call Me Ganky, and Jennys at The Red Bulletin Board. LeAnn is at the Old Parsonage and LV has Thoughts from Meme's Corner. Sweet Cass lives at That Old House and Kelly adores Teacups and Ponies. Paula is Castle & Cottage and Beth is the imPerfect Housewife. Teresa at Marigold Manor and Rondell is Tomatoe Creek Prisms. Sue is my CollectIn Texas Gal and Peggy is Queenmother MaMaw. Sissie finds happiness in Sissie's Shabby Cottage, and Jo My Grnadmas Soul. Stace @ Tattered 'n Torn Prims. Julie Marie has Idyllhours and Nerina is a NicNac Maniac. Sandra is My Bella Rose Jalina resides at Lady Jane's Emporium. BJ whispers Sweet Nothings and Debbie is The Way We Are.



LuLu writes from Coastal Sisters Too and Darlene A Dancing Mango says hello to Charlene My Heart's Ease. We've got Lynn Painting Thyme Needfuls and Chatelaine at Cafe Chatelaine. Jacqueline is building Once Upon a Fairyland and Vicki is Bunny Cottage. Buttercup always Counts Her Blessings and Misty Six Divided by Two. Jody is Primgal's Primitive Pallette and PJ has Seens from the Back of Her Eyelids. Mollye says Mizmollye who dat? Melissa is Heart and Home, and Marilyn Our Victorian Cottage. Sares is Loveleigh Treasures and I've got Mid-Atlantic Martha. Micki says Irish Muses and Jana Collects Treasures. Anni Hootin Anni's and Gwen A Charming Home. Bernie On My Own and Claudia loves Mockingbird Hill Cottage. Marsha has Sassy Mini Dolls and Laura Decors to Adore. Becca's Dirt is a Southern Garden by Becca and Lisa Pupylov. Ofcourse Wylie Shout A Joyful Noise and Scrappy Quilter sews Scraps and Pieces of Our Lives.


I can't forget The Tablescaper, and Teresa my Eclectic Pink Rose. We've also got Stefanie at Rose Petals and Rust, and Patti cakes the Cottage on the Curve. Gina Cat Naps Inn primitives, and Carmen has Bunnybums. Nancy La Chambre Rose and Caren k.Dotties. Liz resides at Life at the Gables and Candy Rock Candy is delightful. Ruth is Everyday Life of a Suburban SAHM, and Kathleen is one Sassy Granny. Mimi Our Family Attic and Terry at Lady Liberty Patriot and even ML's House of Whimsy...


I know I have not honored everyone as of yet, but I am working on it. Please be patient. I have so enjoyed each and every one of you. Each one of your posts have touched my heart in some way, shape or form.


I can hardly wait to see what 2010 brings to us. It has been one fun ride for me. As Terry would say, "Yea Ha". Hang on girls, we are in for the ride of a lifetime this year. We have many new avenues to visit.


As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment