Friday, December 18, 2009

MOTHER'S LOVE,MY TREASURE!







SHOW THAT
YOU LOVE!
19th,December,2009

5p.m
Dear Friends,

Good Evening!X'mas celebrations started here.stages are built n colourful shows are going to be held.people are busy shopping hunting for designer's dresses n the accessories.getting set to welcome Santa Claus.everyday I cross St.Andrew's Church while going to office n I pray to Jesus.the 16th century church of St.Andrew Apostle built by the Jesuits in 1570 in Vasco has undergone major renovations n extensions during the last eighteen months.now the church looks so majestic n grand.the Sanctum Sanctorum of the church has been given a new n divine look with white Australian marble.the
right time for the facelift before the birthday of JESUS on 25th,December.
My friend in Dubai has sent me a forwarded mail n I would like to share t
he same with you.you might've read or heard about it,but it's simply awesome n one can read it umpteen times.
The strong pillar of inspiration,

The epitome of love,
The symbol of tolerance n co-operation,
The strength of our family.

The most humble,simple n pious person,
Who has always a smiling face,

The blessed with wonderful knowledge,
Both in English n Malayalam,

The author of five published books,
The most respectable teacher of our village,
The one who reach out to the needy,

The noble personality who loves music,
And whose words of wisdom inspire the listeners,
The wonderful person who makes me confident,
Helps out to cover the scars unknown,
Amma listens patiently n corrects gently,
And teaches the mantra of success,
We need the right,courageous n loving Mothers
Who can rock the cradle n rule the world.
The valuable lessons Amma has taught us;

Surrender to God n let go the unwanted,
Forget n forgive will help us to lead peaceful life,
Giving lessons by practising what we preach,
Amma I love you,love you a lot,
And your daughter I would like to be,
In all the rebirths coming up!:)

Whatever I'm today is your kindness n blessing,
I'll be grateful to you, Amma all my life!

I dedicate this forwarded touching mail to my AMMA n all other MOTHERS!


A little boy came up to his mother in the kitchen one evening while she was fixing supper, and handed her a piece of paper that he had been writing on. After his Mom dried her hands on an apron, she read it, and this is what it said:


For cutting the grass: $5.00

For cleaning up my room this week: $1.00

For going to the store for you: $.50

Baby-sitting my kid brother while you went shopping: $.25

Taking out the garbage: $1.00

For getting a good report card: $5.00


For cleaning up and raking the yard: $2.00

Total owed: $14.75


Well, his mother looked at him standing there, and the boy could see the memories flashing through her mind. She picked up the pen, turned over the paper she'd written on, and this is what she wrote:


For the nine months I carried you while you were growing inside me:

No Charge


For all the nights that I've sat up with you, doctored and prayed for you:

No Charge

No Charge


For all the nights that were filled with dread, and for the worries I knew were ahead:


No Charge


For the toys, food, clothes, and even wiping your nose:

No Charge


Son, when you add it up, the cost of my love is:

No Charge.


When the boy finished reading what his mother had written, ther
e were big tears in his eyes, and he looked straight at his mother and said, "Mom, I sure do love you." And then he took the pen and in great big letters he wrote: "PAID IN FULL".



Lessons:


You will never know how much your parents worth till you become a parent



Be a giver not an asker, especially with your parents. there is a lot to give, besides money.


Advice:

IF your mom is alive and close to you, give her a big kiss and ask her for forgiveness. If she is far away, call her. if she has passed away, pray for her.
Friends,nothing in this world equals the love of our Mother.we can never repay the debt however rich one may be.I'm sure,after reading this mail,you will call your Mother TONIGHT or will send a mail!It's X'mas time n we must see that love n peace prevail in the world.so,let the love begin in the family.
It's Anu signing off..............

My count down has started to reach my Amma.I'm leaving on 23rd,December.:)Rajadhani Express is fast approaching.away from office n blogging where is time for packing?:)
WISHING ALL OF YOU A WONDERFUL N MEMORABLE MERRY X'MAS,
requesting not to forget that Anu loves you deeply,
wishing a cool n thankful night,
saying prayers for your parents,
Sasneham,
Anu



--











No comments:

Post a Comment