Sunday, December 27, 2009

A MIND FILLED WITH THE VOICES OF LOVE!

27th,December,2009

Sunday

9p.m

Dear Friends,

Good Evening!

After many years,I had been to theatre yesterday night to watch Three Idiots.I am a die hard fan of Chetan Bhagat and decided to watch the movie in an just 0.k theatre.I simply liked Aamir a lot with Kareena!it was difficult to sit for hours together just watching a movie.I can hardly sit for half an hour at a stretch. I get restless.Peanuts won't help to make me sit even in a theatre.people were whistling and clapping as and when their favoiurite heros appear on the screen.I wanted to join them;but I don't know how to whistle.:) It was a strange experience of watching and listening to the reactions of the public.it was a house full show.Aamir has spring in his feet n the facial expressions are cool.at times,a change is good!

anyways I enjoyed reading the novel than watching the movie.
holidays are going to get over soon and once again it's time to pack the bags.going back from Amma n dear ones,specially on new year day makes it so tough.this is a real break from the hectic schedule.short breaks are very much needed to get recharged n reconnected.Imagine spending the first day of the New Year in the cool compartment of the train!

When the year 20o9 is fast drawing to a close,

I want to express my sincere gratitude

To the voices filled with love n care!:)

They came from many corners,

From known n unknown hearts.

My days were filled with cheer;

And my nights were coloured by dreams.

I know my words've touched your hearts,

And the voices started flowing;

That was an amazing experience;

Waiting for the loving voices,

They came in the form of,

Morning and good night calls,

Refresing n positive mails and forwards.

The care n concern shown are unforgettable,

I never knew I could weave a web;

Of love n friendship around me.

If you were hurt by my ignorance,

I must tell you 'Sorry guys';
If I had kept silence,
I was suffering a lot;but I never wanted to express.

An emotional soul doesn't like to get hooked;

I just don't pretend and I can't do,

So more thorns are on the way;

You may play with fire,not with hearts,

All the scars can't be wiped off,dear.

I don't know what lies ahead for me;

But noone knows that,I bet.

Anyways,it has been a journey,

Of surprises and new connections;

It's so difficult to eliminate someone from the contact list;

But for peace of mind I had to do that.

I am not guilty as I am too generous,

But if I don't learn from my experiences,

My pillows will be wet causing sleepless nights.

As Anu loves all of you sincerely n deeply,

You want me to see all in smiles.:)

Thanks for your company n comments,

Each and every word is cherished forever!

Wishing you A Pleasant n Prosperous New Year,

I't's Anu signing off............................

Dearies,

I need you a lot in the rest of my journey in blogosphere.You are my source of inspiration.I always meant good and never like to carry the unpleasant and heavy baggage to the New Year.
Let our friendship be evergreen.Please try to give a new meaning to the term of Friendship with Anu with honesty n sincerity.:)

Wishing you a wonderful evening,

Waiting for the mild showers,

Requesting you to carry Anu's love with you,
Expecting that all of you can hear the voice of love,
From Anu's pure heart which skips a beat
At the very sight of your views n reviews,

Sasneham,

Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment