Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Teri and Thank You



First I want to say Happy Birthday to Ms Teri @ White Sheep Primitive Farm. If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting her, please click on the Magical Fairy above and go pay Teri a visit. If you know Teri, then stop on by and wish her a BIG Happy Birthday. She has a most interesting blog, and makes the most wonderful prim items you have ever seen. Check out the angel below.


I won her last week in one of Teri's giveaways. Isn't she just the most beautiful thing you have ever seen? The little bear card came along with. I just love it. She is hanging by my front door, as you go out. She blesses all who come in and all who go out. Stop by anytime, I love sharing my blessings. TERI...

...again sweetie for my beautiful angel whom I have elected to name "Grace". I named her this, as she has graced our home with her presence. I hope you have had the most beautiful birthday ever.

As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment