Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A GIFT OF LOVE TO A FRIEND FOREVER!




WITH A WARM SMILE N GRATITUDE...............






An
10th,December,2009
Thursday
6 p.m
Dear Friends,
Good Evening!
hope all of you're doing fine.it's too cold.you shiver by evening;the mist filled nights n the preparations for X'mas!atmosphere is beautiful!I will be busy right from today with office work n religious functions at Ayyappa Temple.Ayyappan vilakku is on Saturday n kettunira n Sabariyathra are on Sunday!A bus full of forty devotees are leaving for Sabarimala on pilgrimage!
my morning mails enrich my feelings of friendship n I want to share them with you......:)someone somewhere takes time to make goo
d morning calls.........and make you feel special.:)A friend in need is a friend indeed.
I have nothing else to offer

So,it's love that I will send,
It's nothing that I borrowed

And it's nothing that I would lend.
It's no dollar value
And it can't be over used.
It's not fragile so it will not break,
But often it's abused.
I'm giving it to you,
No strings attached,
No costly warranty,
Because this love I'm sending ,
Has a lifetime guarantee.:)


people need people,
friends need friends.
And we all need love for a full life depends,

On vast riches or great acclaim,
Not on success or on worldly fame,

But just in knowing that someone cares
And holds us close in their thoughts and prayers
For only the knowledge that we're understood

Makes everyday living feel wonderfully good
And we rob ourselves of life's greatest need
When we ''lock up our hearts'' and fail to heed
The outstretched hand reaching to find

A kindred spirit whose heart n mind
Are lonely and longing to somehow share
Our joys n sorrows and make us aware
That life's completeness and richness depends

On the things we share with our loved ones n friends.

Friends,X'mas is fast approaching.
I wish all of you,days filled with
Love,Kindness,Peace,Patience,Goodness,Faithfulness,Gentleness,Self-control.it's month of sacrifice,forgiveness,peace n happiness!I love December!:)please forgive the faults of your dear ones n start talking once again!please do build a connection!I'm sure you are waiting for that phone call....and your sweet 'hello' is music to the ears..............if it doesn't reach you,you dial the number!hey,someone's phone is ringing!:)[mine?]
it's Anu signing off........
It's not so difficult to get reconnected.will you give a try?may I thank all my friends n wellwishers for your love ,care n warm feedbacks.even if I may not be so active for a week,please do remember,Anu loves all of you!:)tell me once for all you are ins
pired to get back to the forgotten faces!:)
wishing you a wonderful n lovely night,
sasneham,

Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment