Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Few Christmas Day Shots of the Smith Family

My Girls Getting Ready for Christmas Day.
Heidi Girl has a new look. I love it.



Heidi Girl and Destiny having a little Mom and Daughter time together.

Isabel riding her bike, she got for her birthday, Dec. 21st.

Kain with his new Black and Decker tools he got for Christmas. This is a pic of him in his goggles. Kain Boy is 2 years old.

Isabel in her new stocking cap with snowman wigglers on top. She loves them.



TJ and his family. TJ, Nicole and Elyse in the back. TJ III and Nick in the front.


Phillip, Heidi and TJ. My 3 kids all grown up with families of their own.

I pray you all had a safe and merry Christmas with your families. The Smiths were not all together in person on Christmas Day, but we were together in spirit.


As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and so much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment