Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WISHING YOU A VERY JOYOUS NEW YEAR!


FULL OF LOVE AND GOOD WISHES.





A WONDERFUL 2010!


31st,December,2009


Thursday,


12 noon

Dear Friends,


Good Afternoon!


This is the last post of 20o9, from Trichur,Kerala.It's really sad to leave Amma n dear ones on the eve of New Year!I will be spending the wee hours of New Year in Rajadhani Express![the train is at midnight!]And if the train is late I will be in the railway platform.there will be very cool breeze.there will be wishes and prayers in my heart.mobile will be kept busy.Let me get adjusted to that feeling.


Today is Thiruvathira,an auspicious ritual for Hindu girls and ladies.there will be rush in Shiva Temple.early morning,everyone goes to Temple.there is kaikottikali[traditional dance of Kerala] programme daily in the premises of Vadakkunathan Temple,daily.


Friends,


Today,the last day of 2009,


Fills my mind with mixed feelings;


I wanted to convey A Big Thank You,

Straight from my heart;


For your love,support,encouragement and cheer!


You know I love you,wholeheartedly.

Let me express my gratitude for your kindness.


I don't like to remember the tears,


Knowingly or unknowingly caused.


But I want to carry the joy,


You have generously showered on me.


When just hours are left,

For the dawn of The New Year,


I want to wish you All The Very Best,


For A Happy and Prosperous New Year!


May God Bless You with peace,


A life filled with love and trust!


May the moments be special,


When you spend the time with your dear ones,


Let your presence make the difference,


And always be longed for!


Give a sweet smile and an inspiring word,

Look towards the flowers and butterflies,


The birds and the squirrels.


The nature is the best school,


That teaches us valuable lessons free of charge.


I'm sharing my true experiences,


And hope they will be useful for you too.


I'm really happy,I've come across,


Wonderful friends like you.


My emotions take words and reach you,


And they are always true;


Come to me without inhibitions,


But let me be free in my space.


I strongly believe,you're good,


You just can't be rude with me.


I have always tried to improve my ways,


Still,if I have hurt you,I'm sorry!


I just can't leave here,


Without wishing you A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Each one of you have left such imprints,


That will be deep n clear for ever.


Time won't permit me to send personal mails,


Filled with warm and true greetings;


I have yet to complete packing,


And to go out for some urgent work.


Friends,thank you very much for your New Year Wishes and beautiful pictures.I can't imagine a life without you.please do visit here very often and let me know your views.


It's Anu signing off..................


Amma and Nanda wish you good luck and cheer,when you wake up in the new morning!


I have the gift-'Discover the Diamond In You',the popular book by Arindham Chaudhuri given by Nanda.my new year resolutions,yet to make.not so sure whether I can stick to them.New beginnings and new life,let it be postive and energetic filled with love.


Aapke hoton pe mukurahat yu bi bani rahe,


Yeh dua rab se hum roz karte rahe!:)


Dil se,Anu loves all of you!Tonight,be with me when I am travelling.I will feel nice.requesting you,to be supportive and encouraging,wishing you a beautiful NEW YEAR,


Sasneham,


Anu



No comments:

Post a Comment